Jaggy

I am sorry if I could not fill in enough emotions in the last chapter considering the gravity of topics I touched.

I promise I try to write better everytime I login.
_________________________________________
Adam's pov:
I do feel a bit better ,but no amout of words can take away the guilt of my fucked up analytical skills.

All I know is ,people lost their lives because of me ,
There is a little girl who is scared of pretty much everything and has lost her mum just because I could not untangle the mess on time.

Ever since ,when I stand in front of the mirror in my uniform I feel my skin is disgracing it, burning it ,making dark patches on it.

I know I don't deserve to be anywhere near the stars ,i carry around on my shoulders.
Sigh! They are getting heavier with every passing second.

I am trying to make sure I give rae the best life possible ,I don't even know if I am capable of doing that.
Hell!I don't know if I am capable of doing anything right now.

I have seen a few psychiatrists but nothing worked ,and I am soldier I can't afford to ruin my already fucked up brain even more with sedative drugs.

Rivi is the first psycologist I am seeing for rae,I didn't know if letting her meet strangers was a good idea she gets too worked up about them.

Hope it ends well.

Rivi walked towards colonel's office to meet star.

I was going to see rae ,when George came running
'You need to be in parade ground in next 25 minutes, colonel's orders sir.'
He said.

"Okay "I said.

I bolted to my dorm so that before leaving I can watch my princess for a while.

I got into my dorm ,which was empty.

I looked everywhere frantically.

I called Sam,
But that sucker would never pick up my phone when I desperately need him to.

I was ready to run outside when I saw there was an A3 size neon yellow sheet stuck at the back of my door.

<Rae is with star and rivi in Drake's office . Please don't waste time and reach the ground on time .
We are already in deep shit brother .
~sam>

I knew he took this very sheet to catch my attention .

But how can they leave rae with a stranger, she will get petrified.

I ran towards colonel's office.
Which was empty too.
Then it struck me , the connected room!!

I checked there ,all three of them were aitting there with window wide open illuminating the whole room with bright sunlight.
Surrounded by flower pots .coloring something.

They are having a picnic in colonel's office!!!
Surprisingly rae seems calm.

I cleared my throat to get their attention.
'Dadda!' Rae squealed.
This has been so long since she called me this happily.
I am feeling so overwhelmed right now.

"What is my princess doing?"
'Coloring. See '
She showed me some trees she was coloring.

The color box didn't have any dull color in it.
She colored the trunk of tree bright pink and some mix of yellow and green in the canopy.

What is rivi teaching them?
Nevermind I should not mess with her job ,until I don't think its very important.

"That's so gorgeous, you are amazing rae."I praised.