The night shift

Mike Schmidt was a normal human being looking for a job to pay off his rent, so when he found a flyer for a job at a popular pizzeria he thought luck was on his side, how terribly wrong he was. After a couple of week at his new job Mike's normal security shift turned into a fight for survival.

Mike pushed the 'DOOR' button when he saw Foxy making a break for his office. 'Damn it, 45% power left and its only 3am' He thought about how he was going to make it out of this, but his thoughts were interrupted by heavy footsteps approaching his door.

"Shit!" He pushed the button for the door when he saw Chica at his door. Chica didn't leave then Bonnie came so Mike had to close the other door. "Are You Kidding Me?" He yelled at the bunny. Bonnie stuck her tongue out at him which made him even more furious

"OK IM DONE" Mike picked up the office phone and called his manager

"Uh, hello?" His manager sounded like he just woke up from sleep.

"Hey Kyle, listen I have both my doors down and the animatronics won't leave what do I do?"

"Oh hey Mike, uh I don't know that never happened before so.."

"So I'm screwed right now" Mike stared at Bonnie while she smirked at him

"if you put it that way, yes"

"Ok one more question" Mike smirked at Bonnie

"Shoot"

"What happens if you 'accidentally' light an animatronic on fire" Mike put the call on speaker for Chica and Bonnie to hear and he also took out a repair troch that he got from the supply closet.

"Oh well their costume isn't heat resistant so it'll burn and mix with the burning endoskeleton, and the animatronics will feel it since we recently just upgraded them with pain receptors for a more 'realistic effect' so yea it would suck for them" Bonnie and Chica stared in horror as they listened to the manager and then slowly they backed away. Mike opened both door when both of them were gone and then sighed in relief.

'29% and its 5Am I guess luck was yet again on my side' He thought to himself

Mike leaned back as he watched the cameras for any more movement. 'That's weird' Mike leaned in closer to the screen 'What the hell' He Instantly got up and ran out of the office when a loud bang was heard from the party room.