A new place a new start

Mike woke up to the sound of his phone. Mike rubbed his eyes and picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Mike" Mike instantly knew whos voice that was

"Kyle?"

"Sorry if I interrupted your beauty sleep but I need you to come down to the new place"

"What? Why?"

"I'll explain when you get here"

"Ugh fine"

"Great see ya later Mike"

Mike got out of bed and went to his bathroom to wash his face then he changed his clothes. Mike walked to his car and drove to the new pizzeria location

As Mike neared the new location he saw that the parking lot was ten times bigger than the old one. When he parked his car Kyle approached him

"What do you think?" He asked

"If you brought me down here just to ask me that im going home"

Kyle chuckled "No seriously, what do you think? "

Mike looked around him then faced Kyle "I think there's going to be more space than the old one"

"Yea, the old place is small" Kyle started walking towards the entrance and motioned Mike to follow.

When they got inside Mike whistled while looking around.

"This is going to obviously be the party room" Kyle moved towards another room with Mike following behind.

"This room is the arcade and that one over there is the play area." Before Kyle could finish the tour he was interrupted by his phone.

"Damn it, sorry Mike I have to finish the paperwork for the final day of the old pizzeria" Mike nodded "You can explore the place a bit if want but other than that youre free to go"

"Alright" Mike watched Kyle leave then looked around the building. As he was exploring the Kids Cove he found a box in the corner of the room

'They didnt unpack this yet?' Mike slowly approached it and opened the box. Inside he found parts that belonged to an animatronic. He looked at the product name which read 'Mangle'

Before leaving college he learned a couple of things about assembling a robot but the rest he looked up on YouTube. When he was done building the animatronic he tried finding the power button or switch

'How the hell do I turn you on' Mike spotted a switch on the back of it's endoskeleton then flipped it. Mike stepped back waiting for something to happen but nothing did.

"What the-" He was cutoff when the animatronic pounced and pinned him to the floor

'WHO ARE YOU" The voice sounded feminine

"Im Mike your soon to be security guard, and the person that assembled you" Mike tried to sound brave but he whimpered in fear.

The animatronic's eyes widened and she instantly got off Mike

"Oh im so so sorry I didnt know" She helped Mike get on his feet

"It's okay, atleast you didnt try to kill me" The animatronic gave him a questioning look. "Never mind but anyway do you have a name?"

The animatronic pointed at the the priduct name printed on the box 'Mangle'

"So youre Mangle huh" Mike took out a hand "Well nice to meet you" Mangle happily shook it.

"Do you know any other animatronic here that could give you company for a day atleast" Mangle pointed to a box on the other corner which had a name that read Balloon Boy.