~14~

It hurts. Everything hurts. I can't even open my eyes, much else know what is going on around me.

I was being carried bridal style by someone, probably Scott.

"Just hold on Y/n! Just a little bit more!!" a voice said, which did not belong to Scott but was very familiar.

I opened my eyes only to be met with a piercing blue pair of them. Liam.

"What- What are you doing here?" I whispered,

"Don't talk Y/n!" he said,

"No- No, What are- What are you doing?- Put me- Put me down!" I demanded and tried to get out of his hold.

"Don't move, Y/n!" he yelled but that didn't make any difference as I had already fallen off his hands.

"Where is Scott?" I asked him, weakly getting up on my feet.

I stumbled a bit but he caught me, I looked up at him and felt the same warm and powerful feeling, I was suddenly not stumbling anymore instead, I felt good, better than I did a few minutes ago.

What is this feeling!? Why can't I just look at him and not feel these- these stupid things!?

"He left after handing you to me," he told me,

"Yeah, well I don't need you-" I was saying but a shudder passed through me making me fall.

"Y/n, you need water! Stop being such an arrogant ass and get inside the pool!" He demanded,

"Ughh, fine!" I said and went inside the water.

Liam was pacing around looking annoyed.

"You can go you know!" I yelled,

"Yeah, Y/n it isn't making me happy to being stuck here with you!" he yelled back,

"Yeah well, go then! I did not ask for you to be here! I did not ask for this favor! I didn't ask anybody to help me! I did not ask my mother to me bring me to Beacon hills in the first place! I did not ask for you to come here and make me feel bad about myself! Liam! Trust me! I didn't!" I yelled,

I was breathing hard and tears were flowing freely from my eyes,

"I am sorry..." he whispered,

"Wait, what?" I asked, not being sure about what he said.

"I said, I am sorry, I know I was being a hypocrite, I just felt bad that one of my two best friends didn't tell me a thing this big..." he explained,

"I get where you stand Liam, you are my best friend too but I am not reacting about you not telling me about you being a werewolf so then why are you mad at me?" I reasoned,

"I know, I know, so just sorry?" he sighed and hung his head down, ashamed of himself.

I sighed and put a hand under his chin to lift his head.

"Hey, it's alright, okay? No need to feel bad about it now..." I said, stroking his cheek.

He looked into my eyes and I felt a powerful surge go through me, and before I knew it his lips were on mine.

I don't know who leaned in, but all I knew was that I was kissing Liam, Liam Dunbar.

It was soft and slow at first as we both didn't know how the other would respond but as the seconds flew by, it turned faster and more confident.

I reached up to tangle my hands in his hair and somehow pulled him into the water with me, we laughed in between the kiss but continued,

He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled back a little to look at me.

I looked into his blue eyes and trust me I haven't felt more sure of anything so I leaned in again and he did the same,

As soon as our lips touched again, a tingly sensation coursed through my body and somehow I felt powerful like I can take down the world if I want to.

He pulled back and looked at my legs,

"Y/n, your legs!" he pointed,

I looked down and saw that my tail had replaced my legs and, my eyes and hair had changed too, I had transformed into a Siren...

How did I not feel the pain that I did last time? What?

"Wait, how?" I asked myself

"I have no idea..." he said, and that's when it hit me, 

I just kissed Liam!! Liam Dunbar!! Oh my god! What have I done!? Now everything will be awkward between us! 

My thoughts were interrupted by Liam's phone's ring.

"I have to go..." he continued as he ended the call,

"Yeah, that's cool," I told him, 

He nodded and left me, 

Part of me was disappointed as I wanted him to stay, but a part of me was happy that he left as I really didn't know how to talk to him about what just happened...

I wanted to know if it meant something to him, 'cause it did mean a lot to me.

I think I am falling for him...

I am falling for Liam Dunbar.

****

I came home and was laying in my bed, recalling everything that happened today, first the attack on Brett and Lori, then seeing all those people, then finding out about the first quarter and the kiss...

I touched my lips as the memory of the kiss resurfaced, it was my first kiss and now I understood why the humans made all the fuss about it, it was special at least for me...

But, why did I not feel anything when I was transforming, why was the process very pleasant...?

I sighed and drifted into a peaceful sleep, well, as peaceful as it could be with all these thoughts.

********

Hellllllooooooooo people!

Soooo, the moment you all have been waiting for!! THE KISS!! It finally happened! So I really have no idea of how to write a kissing scene so yeah bear with me, I will get better by practice, hopefully!

Anyway hope you guys liked it and enjoyed it too. If you did then vote for it and comment too!

And just an FYI, I won't be giving Liam's POV on any of these things as I want to keep Liam's feelings a secret 'cause what's the fun in knowing them!? Am I right!?

Love ya!

Byeee

XOXO

-Tess