~8~

I whimpered as the same nightmare unfolded itself yet again.

I was running through the same woods, the same way, and the same directions as I was earlier.

I was running away from the same creature that I was from, yesterday.

I tripped at the same place, by the same vine, but this time something was different.

This time, the creature got to me faster than earlier, last time I was near the nemeton, whereas this time I was at least ten feet away from it.

Again, the rough and slimy rope-like thing wrapped around me, but this time it wrapped around my arm, it sizzled just like it did earlier.

Before anything else could happen, I was jerked awake by a loud roar echoing through the forest,

I was breathing hard but I still stumbled to the window, I could see the moon, and the trees of the forest but nothing else, who was roaring....?

****

Stiles' POV

I was with Lydia in my room, not exactly how I pictured it but anyway.

We were trying to decipher the key, to the third part of the Deadpool, when suddenly it hit me.

"Hold on... Banshees predict death... So what if the third key, is not someone who isn't dead, but..."

"But will be..." She finished for me.

I was standing by her side while she thought about the third cipher key with her Banshee voodoo,

She closed her eyes, and typed Derek's name, it was shocking but not shocking at all.

Turns out, the cipher key was correct.

Hah! One Stiles, Zero Deadpool!

The words started to Decipher and everybody's names were on it, but it didn't end on one page, even though there was still some space left on the page.

The page changed and that's when we saw it...

Cordelia Nerida -100M
Coral Nerida -50M
Y/n Nerida - 50M

Three names written on it, with high money on them, but that did not shock me, the third name Y/n with fifty million next to it did.....

More weirdly though the money was not Peter's anymore, it was personally funded.

Y/n was a supernatural and a powerful one, more powerful than the true alpha Scott himself, and also personally funded by The Benefactor.

She was double the amount than Scott, which could only mean one thing. She is powerful and she is going to be in danger...

****

Your POV

I was in the school parking lot with Coral, she dropped out of school after she was sure that I was prepared,  but now she used to drip me off at school.

I hugged her and made my way towards the school.

I had to drop by Coach Finstock's office, to submit my essay on the economic status of America.

I entered the school and saw people in the line for the PSAT's. I saw Scott and company and made my way to wish them luck.

I reached them and smiled, Stiles looked at me, and narrowed his eyes.

I gave him a look but ignored him.

"All the best guys, I know you can do it!” I said.

They all muttered thanks but Stiles was still acting weird, but hey, it's Stiles, nobody knows what goes on in that detective brain of his.

****

I left them as doon as they were called inside.

I made my way towards the office but decided to stop at my locker, I saw Mrs. Martin come out of the room and make her way towards his office.

I muttered a quick good morning to her.

She came back out and I went inside,

I saw Coach sleeping on the papers and maybe even drooling a bit,

"Okay, so where do I keep this," I muttered and started looking around.

I saw the bundle under his arm, I slowly lifted his arm, trying not to wake him, when I saw it.

His veins were turning black, my eyes widened, I looked around and saw a cup next to him, I brought it till my nose and inhaled, as soon as the scent hit my nose, I coughed it was bad, a sour rotten smell, but kind of familiar like I have smelt it before but still, I quickly kept it away.

My head started to throb with pain, I felt dizzy and I stumbled, this was no disease...

This is a virus.

****

I was still dizzy and figuring out what to do when, the door burst open, and Mrs. Martin was standing there.

I looked at her, as she made her way towards him while asking me,

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to submit my essay... Oh and please don't touch him!" I warned her but it was too late, she had already lifted his shirt, and his bareback was covered in warts.

"We need to alert the CDC, there is another girl in the room, who has the same mark." She said and I nodded

The look on her face was mortified when we went outside and saw a few people about to enter.

"No! No! Get back!! Get out!" We both yelled, running.

Hearing this, all of the people from the PSAT's came out and were confused, but we're even more confused when Mrs. Martin called the CDC.

The CDC arrives after a short while and were0 covered head to toe in special yellow suits. They were rushing in and out of the classrooms and the people who were infected, were being taken to separate wards created specially in the school.

Nobody in the school was allowed to go out and nobody from the outside was allowed to come in.

The school was under Quarantine.

********
Hellooooooooo people!
Hope you liked this chapter, I know I said you will get a lot of updates, but turns out Physics won't let you do that, so I am extremely sorry, hope you guys forgive me, but yeah, What did you guys think of the reveal!!? I mean I thought this was the perfect time to reveal. And of course, what do you think will happen next?
Keep reading to find out, hahahah
Anyways, vote and comment your views and see you guys next time!!
XOXO
-Tess🖤