~9~

Scott and I were helping Mrs. Martin to treat the infected patients, as somehow we weren't infected by it yet.

I entered a section in which a guy was sitting, he was having a panic attack and no one was able to calm him, I went near him and sat down.

I hummed my song slowly thinking of him calming down and he did, I smiled and left.

I got out and wasn't able to see Scott anywhere, concerned I told Mrs. Martin about it and she went looking for him.

I was checking through each section when suddenly I stumbled, a sharp pain shot through my head and I felt weird so I rushed to the washroom.

I stood in front of a mirror and saw my eyes fluctuate back and forth from turquoise to Y/e/c, causing me to panic.

I stumbled again and shivered, it was suddenly freezing around me, but I was warm.

Something was happening to me, something bad.

Sherriff Stillinski's POV

I was standing with Agent McCall when a lady came running to me. She was beautiful she had brown hair and green eyes. 

"You have to get the kids out!" she said

"I'm sorry Ma'am, but we can't there is an unknown virus spreading inside, and to prevent it from coming outside the school is under quarantine..." I explained it to her.

"No! You are not getting it, my daughter is inside and I have to get her out!" she yelled

"Miss, I can understand my son is in there too, but you have to cooperate with us." 

"Look Sherriff, I will say this one last time..." she said and closed her eyes, when she opened them again they were pink.

I was shocked, she is a supernatural...

"Get them out, Scott and every other person like him inside are in danger." she continued

Stiles' POV

Scott, Malia, Kira, and I were looking for another entrance to the secret vault of the Hales in the supplies room when my eyes suddenly landed on a huge circle.

I removed the things from the shelf and saw it, the Hale vault.....

"Hey, guys..... Over Here!!" I yelled

"Look at the cracks in the wall... It's like the entrance outside, it only opens with claws..." I said

"Anyone's claws, right?" I asked looking at Scott and giving him signals to go with it and to fool Malia.

Luckily he got it, but then

"But first tell me what you've been hiding from me..." Malia said,

Shit! Oh no... She knows the truth about Y/n, or does she know that she is a Hale, both possibilities are not good.

I looked at Scott thinking of what to say next when she spoke.

"I know I'm on the list." 

I sighed, Oh thank god, wow that was intense...

She eventually opened the vault, after saying that she will die after Scott and Kira as she is just four million and was really happy about it. So compassionate but it's progress!

****

Your POV

I stumbled as I made my way to warn Scott and others about this virus, I knew what it was I have heard about it.