Professer Styles

This one was actually highly requested, so if you have any request. I'll take them. Just go ahead and pm me!! I'm open up to anything!

____________________

I silently pushed the door open to Professor Styles' office. He was craned over paperwork, the sleeves to his blazer pushed to his elbows. His eyes were furrowed in concentration, his heavy eyebrows shielding his eyes from my view. I knew his eyes, though. I stared into them for fifty-three minutes every day. More if I could manage it. I knew every fleck of color in those dark green irises, every facial muscle that made his lips curve into a delicious smile. At night, I imagined how his face would look with his head thrown back, rolling in ecstasy. But I was tired of fantasizing. It was time for the real thing.

I walked up to his desk and sat right on it.

"Miss (Y,L,N) I know exactly what you're doing." Harry says as he draws his attention towards you. Well your chest because you plucked you chest out for him to see.

"Y,N I'm not sure this is the right time for this." Harry gulps leaving you with a devilsh smirk. You twist your fingers around his shirt and pull him closer to you. He was now on the desk breathing hard. 

"Don't act like you don't want it." You smirked attaching your lips to his. He pulls away with his lips all plumped and pink. He smiled causing you to moan at that sexy ass dimple that appeared on his cheek. You guys just stare at each other.

"Make me want it." He says to you as his lips came into contact with your neck sucking.

You push him down onto his chair and you quickly unbutton his jeans and pull out his length. You couldn't help but smile at how large his erection was. You pushed the growing buldge into your mouth causing harry to say dirty things to you as he pulled your hair. 

Your jerked your head back and fourth knowning harry was close to reaching his climax. You felt something warm and salty hit your lips and you swallowed every single bit. He then forces you up on your feet and shoves you on his desk.

"I like when your play rough with me professer styles." You say as he yanked your thong down pulling your skirt up. 

"You like it?" He speaks as his tounge came into contact with your clitoris.

"FUCK STYLES JUST FUCK ME!" You shoutout. He smirks and says......

"You got to be paient love."

He enters two fingers into you and pumps in and out as he spoke dirty things agasint your lips.

He then exchange his fingers and puts in his dick. He slowly pumps in and out. His pace begins to pick up. He then pulls out and cums on your stomach.

"Now leave before we both get caught." He says kissing you on the lips once more.

"Got it Mr. Styles." You say as you begin to walk away.

"Oh yeah wait. Here are your thongs. I like those by the way. They look sexy on you." You walk towars him putting your thongs back on and pulling your skirt back up. You kiss him again and this time he yanks youur arm back.

"Yes Mr. Styles?"

"Come over later..I need help with, um something. Oh and call me Harry."

"Yes Harry."

HEy guys!!! I wrote this one myself. what ya think? But sorry for the slow update. But I got my phone taken away and it's been hell because i miss my phone. But at least i still have my laptop<3