Coming undone

People think I don't notice or remember individual fans at our shows, but I do. The fact that my cock was swollen and itching for friction in the confines of my tighter-than-hell jeans as I rushed to the back of the bus was solid proof of that. I closed the curtain to my bunk and hurriedly rid myself of my clothes, sighing in relief as my length slapped full and erect against my taut stomach.

I spat onto my palm out of habit, even though tonight more than enough pre-cum oozed warm and fast onto my sweat-soaked skin. Her face was plastered in my mind and on the walls around me, choking off the passing worry that the boys would be around any minute. She knew she was hot shit in her prime second row seat, confidence showing in her knowing smile when she caught me lingering on her accentuated breasts for one moment too long.

The nerves in my shaft went haywire when I gripped my length firmly and slid slowly up to the tip, causing even more pre-cum to dribble steadily onto my fist. I couldn't help but groan when a shudder shook my bones, drunk on the thought of her wet mouth and smooth tongue desperate to taste my slick. To taste what she, and she alone, is doing to me with her hazy eyes peering up at me innocently while her lips are sealed devilishly around my cock.

I arched my back off of the thin sheet as I remembered how her arms danced above her head with the lights shimmering off the place where her throat kissed her bare shoulder, her hips swaying and twisting to my song. Then this siren, this unholy angel is riding my cock while she sucks welts into my flesh and fuck, I try and tell her to move faster, baby, faster please but her teeth are claiming my skin and I can scarcely stop my lungs from collapsing.

The hand quickly stroking my prick as I felt my blood growing hot wasn't my own, but her perfect pussy circling my length as she uses me as a tool for her own pleasure. Her lips whisper against mine as she comes hard and with a whimper, her ecstasy spilling onto my waiting tongue and washing through my veins as I take control.

The curtain twists in my free hand when I thrust roughly into my palm, sweat breaking out on my brow and chest constricting as my fantasy spins out of control.

Minutes pass and she's still trembling in my arms, my mouth soothing her incoherent cries as I lean her back and kneel before putting her legs over my shoulders and rocking into her rhythmically. And I swear to her that I'm not going to stop, that there's no way I could stop with her thrashing and cracking beneath me.

I felt the lava in my stomach racing towards my core as my hand threatened to unleash the tidal wave of pleasure I craved, the veins in my neck straining at my need to hold out for just a bit longer. She doesn't think she can take it any more as her fists press weakly into my collar bones, her calves locked around my neck.

"I know you can", I pant as I thumb over her sensitive clit, her moans of painful pleasure driving me deeper and deeper. "I know you can come for me, just one more time."

She's trying to tell me to move faster, baby, faster please but can't get the words out and I beg her to come, come for daddy and she just screams until she can't scream anymore.

Then the rush hit me all at once and I buried my head in my arm to prevent my throat from exploding as cum spurted across my abdomen and fire crackled and radiated outward, scorching everything surrounding me. My hips jerked pathetically as I emptied myself completely with long strokes, hissing through my teeth as the last streams of cum shot feebly onto my weakened, inked chest.

I felt contently dead to the world as I attempted to bring myself down, thinking about the girl who would never know that she left me torn apart and barren like this. The girl who would never see how she made me come undone in a heap of exhausted limbs, all sparked by that smile and that body lighting her up amidst a sea of thousands just like her and yet nothing like her.

So yes, I see the fans in the crowd with their barely-clothed curves dying to be slammed up against a wall with my prick pressed between their thighs. I see the fans changing the lyrics to "Rock Me", their eyes pleading for me to bend them over my bed and promise them how I'm going to fuck them and make them come all over my cock until they can't remember who they were before they met me.

Who knows, perhaps the next time I'm leaving bruises on my arm as I try and stifle the moans that could splinter the windows in our bus, I'll be thinking of you.

See you on tour,

H. xx