Harry

You and Harry were about ready to go out, when he stopped you. "Can we not go out tonight?" You raised an eyebrow. "Why?" He smirked. "I have better things planned." You chuckled. You were in your bra and underwear, already doing your makeup. "What do you mean? Are you taking me somewhere else?" He shook his head. "No." Usually you and him went out every night, or almost every night - It was routine. "Well?" He smirked, pulling you in. "You'll see."
You smirked, getting up to his level. "Alright..." His eyes were full of lust - You couldn't stand it. "Get on the bed, and don't do anything. Don't touch yourself, nothing. Just get on the bed, your hands on the headboard." You did as you were told, getting on the bed, with your hands on the headboard. You were curious as to what he was going to do, but you soon found out when he came back in the room. A video camera was in his hands.
"Harry, we're not..." He smiled, kissing your nose."I'm sure. Do you want to? Nobody will see it, just you and I." You nodded. "Alright. Get on with it, then." He chuckled. "Alright, alright..." He smirked, turning it on. He examined it on your body, biting his lip. "You are so hot, Y/N, it's not even funny." You chuckled, throwing your hair to the side. "You are, too." He nodded, his eyebrows furrowed. "Turn over, I wanna see your ass, babe." You did as he was told, turning over, holding on to the headboard. "Damn, babe." You bit your lip, lifting your leg up.
He gave your ass a light tap, feeling satisfied. "Very hot." He spread your ass open a little, causing you to giggle. "Shake your ass, babe." You nodded, shaking your ass a bit, bending down a little lower. He slapped it harder, and you let out a little moan. "Babe, that hurt."
"Good."