The end

"This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten. Feel the earth move and then, hear my heart burst again. For this is the end" - Adele Adkins (Skyfall)

What would you do if you heard on the news ( news paper, television, phone, radio, Facebook etc...) that the world is soon going to end?

A: well holy sh#t. I would cry to myself. Like duh. Would you?? I'd be scared!

B: I would laugh out loud (LOL) and say " wow that's pathetic! Who's going to believe that? Then go tell all of my friends.

C: I would go to the store and stock up on candy to feel better and then go back home to sulk and hide.

D: I would call the police and demand to know what's going on! I know my rights! I have them!!!

E: I'd start to panic and stay paralysed for a few minutes then think "well,
At least I won't have to go to school or see annoying people anymore!" (Me : Aha! You still have to go. It's a "priority". So unless your dying right now you still have to go. Sorry.)

(A/N: my choice would probably be (B). Because I'd take it as a joke.
I wouldn't believe that the world is ending. We still have a long time. They are just trying to scare us. Ahah lol!!!!)

<please do comment what you think of this quiz plēāsē. Tell me what TO DO and what NOT TO DO. Please give suggestions, titles, examples, ideas,images, songs, people, quotes, etc... Thank you so much.♥>️
-kisses everyone!
~CELTIE~
:)
<3