Robber

" It's like I'm at the police department, broken hearted, time to figure out how it all started" -Kalin Myles (Love Robbery)

What you do if you heard someone slam the front door closed at 12:00 am and slowly creep up the stairs?
Then you heard the little click of a safety cap (of a gun) go off. And heavy breathing.

A: I would be stupid and probably end up screaming my ass off meanwhile I could have called the police! (A/N this is what I would have done!!!lol)

B: I would make a run for it out the door as fast as I can.

C: even thought I'm petrified,
I would dash to my closet or bathroom in or nearby room and hide there I'd also try calling the police as quite as I can.

D: I would grab my gun or pocket knife on my table/ dresser/ under my pillow or wherever it is and hide under the bed, behind the curtains or behind the door Im gonna fight back.

E: I would start crying as loud as I can or screaming so someone can hear me. I don't want to die!!! I'm to young!! I didn't even get the chance to prank my teacher yet!!!

(A/N: I would go with E.
I'd make a big deal of it and end up screaming like a little goat!!!:)

<Please feel free to comment whatever you want to. Please help me with the quizzes by sharing your ideas with me. Thank you.>
-kisses
:)
~CELTIE~
:)
<3