Chapter 1

Where were they? I've been waiting for the turtles and Victoria to return with Alice for ages. Rahzar had taken Alice and they were supposed to rescue her, while I manned the Shell Raiser.

"This is taking forever!" I decided. I got out of the Shell Raiser and climbed to the roof of the building Shredder's lair was next to. I got a running start and jumped to the building with the large glass clock. I barely made it.

"Ok, let's see what's going on..." I talked to myself. I snuck in through a crack in the glass clock. I balanced myself along the rafters, and jumped down.

"Ok, if I were an evil person, where would I put prisoners..." I muttered.

I snuck through the halls, avoiding any Footbots. Then I heard voices, Victoria!
I decided to find a vent and go through it.

I carefully climbed through the vents and followed the voices. I came to an opening, I looked down through the vent opening and saw the turtle, plus Victoria and Alice, all tied up. Anger boiled though me when I saw Shredder had his blades at my cousin's throat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Victoria's POV

"Where is Hamato Yoshi?" Demanded Shredder, he had is blades at Alice's throat.

No one said anything.

"Tell me or suffer the consequences!" He growled.

"We will never tell you!" I said. He turned to me.

"I'm surprised you haven't tried anything with the powers the mutagen gave you," he said.

"She can't with that anklet she has on, it blocks her powers," Mikey said.

"Mikey!" We all yelled.

"Interesting..." Shredder said, looking at the anklet.

"Why?" Alice asked, "why would you do this to us? Me and Cody? Have us mutated, I mean."

"I need others with mutant powers to join my Footclan. Your Uncle was so eager to turn you over to me. Why do you think your father disappeared? I needed leverage against your uncle."

"You have my father..." Alice said realizing what he meant, "your wrong, my uncle would never betray us."

"Smart girl. Your partially right, of course a parent would never harm their child without a good reason," Shredder said.

I laughed. Shredder turned to me, and narrowed his eyes.

"Do you fine something funny?" He questioned. I smirked.

"Yeah, you," I said.

"Enlighten me," he said, blades still at Alice's throat.

"You say a parent would never harm their children for no good reason. Yet when we first met, you threatened to kill me," I said.

"For reasons," Shredder said.

"but not good ones," I muttered.

"Yes, for good ones. I needed you to join me and take down Hamato Yoshi, along side me, your Father. I only threatened you to... persuade you," he finished.

"So, you would have never killed me?" I asked.

After a few seconds, he finally respoded, "no."

"Well, now that the father-daughter talks over, let's get out of here," someone said.

"Cody!" I yelled surprised. Cody appeared, through an electrical socket, I almost forgot he could do that.

"Let them go," Cody faced Shredder, bad move.