Chapter 11

I woke up to Jorge blowing a horn in my ear. I playfully shoved his face away.

"Don't do that," I laughed.

"Eh, couldn't resist," he shrugged,"c'mon I made pancakes."

"Cool, I'm starving," I followed him into the kitchen.

"You know what today is?" He asked my while we ate.

"Sunday? What's-oh, yeah it's our best friend anniversary!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, I may or may not have forgotten...until yesterday," his face turned kinda red.

"Typical Jorge," I sighed.

"Don't worry, I got you something. Only thing is that it's not here yet, I had it made one of a kind. It'll be here later tonight," he assured me.

"Hm, well like we do every year we have to spend the whole day together." I reminded the forgetful teen.

"I remember. That's why I cleared my schedule," I scoffed at this.

"What schedule? All you do is hang out at the lair most days!"

"I have a life you know! May not be as busy as your but I do," he glared.

"Sure and I have a pet monkey," I laughed, which caused Jorge to scowl.

"Whatever, now what'd you get me?" He asked greedily.

"I have it, but you ain't getting it until later tonight," I took a huge bite of my pancakes.

When we finished we crashed on the couch and had a Fast and Furious marathon. We absolutely loved the movies and planned to see the new one when its out.

"Why did Paul Walker have to die?" I sighed after the sixth movie.

"Yeah, he was pretty amazing," Jorge agreed.

"And pretty cute. May he rest in peace," I say.

"Hey, wanna go out for a race?" Jorge suggested.

"A race? On our motorcycles? With you?" I thought,"why not?"

"C'mon, race you there," Jorge ran out of the small apartment.

"When will he ever learn," I mutter.

I got up and ran to the window. Sliding it open, I climbed out. Our motorcycles were parked in the alleyway. I jumped down and waited for Jorge.

"Took you long enough," I smirked when Jorge finally got here.

"Well, unlike you, some of us don't have mad ninja skills," Jorge stuck his tongue out at me.

"Real mature," I said,"c'mon."

Jorge and I pulled on our helmets, just in case. We sped off down the street, zooming in between cars and past the occasional flip of the bird.

"Woohoo!" I heard Jorge yell.

We rode past Kristen, who was walking down the sidewalk, and I immediately did a u-turn. I raced back towards Kristen and spotted a huge puddle of water. I splashed the water all over her.

"You jerk!" She yelled soaking wet.

"I've been called worse," I yelled, speeding back towards Jorge, who was laughing.

Kristen flipped me the bird and I flipped it back. She growled and continued to walk down the sidewalk, leaving puddles of water where saw walked.

"That was hilarious!" Jorge said, I pulled up beside him.