Family Time!!

Hey guys I am sorry for keeping slow update of this book, from now onwards I will try to update this book regularly just like other both books . I am regularly updating You are mine books on weekends and from now onwards I will give update of this book as well may be every ten days.

Hope you guys will like it . Almost 1400 words .

✍🏻
Harshvardhan life was going amazing, but his mind was always wandering around that Anushka girl . He kept himself busy with work and his baby Anji.

His days went in office and work and in evening he spent time with his little girl Anji and his parents . His Grandpa had went to his Palace after he met his great grand daughter .

Kabir loves his great grand daughter but he still have fear that one day those sick people will come and take away Anji so he went to Palace and to visit his kul Devi Mandir( temple ) for Puja . He wanted to do this alone and after long vacation he needed some alone time in his palace which is renewed as a hotel .

✍🏻
Anji sometimes miss Tiya , she sometimes insist to meet Tiya but Tiya was stuck in Lonavala so Harshvardhan had to explain that Tiya is mommy of whole orphanage children so she is busy .

Things went by, Harshvardhan and Anji relationship started growing as father and daughter in Tiya's absence . Anji stated spending time with Rinky and Karan also and they became close to each other . Finally Anji got her family but not her mother , biological mother .

✍🏻
Harshvardhan was on call when his mother called him from downstairs and told him that they have to visit Kohli's.

"Kohli's suddenly , everything is fine naa mom?" Asked Harshvardhan.

"Yaa, suddenly your massi had gone crazy at 10' o' clock in the night , she planned to finalise Rishta ( before engagement finalising Relationship for marriage) of Tiya and Kiaan ," Rinky said keeping a jewelry box on the plate.

"Ohh really ," Harshvardhan happily said.

"Yup and so this is going here," Karan said looking at the silver plates arranged Infront of them .

"What is this ?" Harshvardhan slightly removed the cloth and checked.

"It's tradition Harsh, our boy Kiaan, eldest of you all, is getting engaged soon and we are going to finalize this today ," Rinky explained, "These are gifts for Tiya and her family .A shagun for girl and some sweets ," Rinky continued .

Harshvardhan nodded at his mother, and then his eyes travelled to his daughter who was sitting and looking at her grandmother who was happily arranging everything. She was admiring things Infront of her .

"Grand momma I also want Rishta," she said cutely admiring at the pink dupatta kept Infront of her .

"Really," Harshvardhan picked his daughter up and kissed her right cheek ," you are young for this kiddo ," he said kissing her left cheek .

"Grand momma," Anji looked at Rinky who was not able to stop smiling at her cute little baby.

"Yes daughter we will do your Rishta, but for that we have to find a boy for you ," Rinky said and looked at Karan who was not able to stop laughing at his little girl . He started loving this girl more and more now .

"Ummm ohh..." Anji pouted, and then she suddenly smiled , "Oh...k I have boy ," she happily clapped , "boy ," she said again.

"You have a boy for Rishta?" Harshvardhan asked looking down at his daughter who was happily smiling .

"Haan hmmm ," she said her smile still on her lips . Even her eyes were shinning with happiness.

"And who that boy is ?" Harshvardhan asked as if she has a boyfriend and he didn't liked it at all.