Revenge or not!!

Hello friends I'm back with new chapter where Harshvardhan besties will find about his revenge plan and then .......

✍🏻
Harshvardhan got up and walked to the bar," anyone like to have drink," he said turning slightly towards his besties who were looking at him expectantly.

Harshvardhan served soft drinks for them and was about to pour whisky in his glass when Tiya walked behind him, she kept her palm over his hand which was holding a glass of sun colored liquor, " what's going on Harshvardhan?" she pushed the glass away , she walked behind the bar and started searching for syrups and shaker, some fresh fruit or berries and juice to make mocktails for him.

Harshvardhan kept on looking at Tiya while she prepared a nice mocktail, "You are working like a pro,' Harshvardhan laughed when Tiya mixed everything in shaker.

"Even we are noticing same, she works like a pro we never thought you are good in making mocktails," Kiaan winked .

"Ohh...nothing like  that," she laughed, while her hand did some decoration on the glass in which she was going to do the serving.

"Now stop it guys it's about Harshvardhan we are talking," she looked at Harshvardhan.

"Speak up Honey," Aarav walked to Harshvardhan and kept his hand on his shoulder, he then lightly smiled at his sister who maturely stopped him from taking hard drink.

Harshvardhan took the glass from Tiya's hand and smiled at her and then he turned to face his group . His eyes meet with Sunny who nodded at him , as if saying that he should tell them everything .

"Actually thing is ," Harshvardhan turned and looked at Tiya who was still standing behind the bar," why don't you come and sit with them," he smiled but it doesn't reached his eyes .

"Sure," Tiya  spoke, she could feel he is tensed, so she just walked out and sat beside Kiaan who took her hand, it was  comforting feeling .

"Are you going to tell us ? " Samaira said in angry tone.

"I suppose," Harshvardhan replied, he sipped his mocktail which Tiya made for him. It was soothing with berries sweetness and red chilli hotness, "What I am going to tell you all is important to me , may be you guys won't like that ," Harshvardhan said looking at his besties.

"It's clear ... Cristal clear what you are going to say is not acceptable by them for sure ," Sunny said looking at Harshvardhan.

"Hmm...okay but we are always their for you so spill out," Kiaan said .

Harshvardhan looked at Sunny he nodded , "a girl name Anushka , her resume had came for my pa job and I asked Sunny to find about that girl and that is why Sunny came to my office today so that we can discuss and share him her address," Harshvardhan narrated.

"Just a name had stressed you," Aarav who was standing next to Harshvardhan asked.

"I just want to confirm, if she is same girl or not," Harshvardhan looked at Aarav and said .

"And what will you do if she is the same girl ," Tiya asked angrily and she stood up .

"Tiya, cool down ," Kiaan pulled her down and she landed on the couch next to him.

Next word made everyone stand and looked at Harshvardhan with shock,"Revenge,"  Harshvardhan spoke, his face turned happy .

"Hmm we already are under surveillance of Lals and now you want revenge ," Aarav said his tone was now angry.

"Bade Papa took revenge from Karishma," Harshvardhan said .

"Ronit uncle didn't go for revenge , Karishma being a bad girl came for revenge and that was not love revenge , it was ego thing ," Aarav angrily said .