Dad's plan!!

Hello friends , this chapter is going to have some scenes as in paragraphs ...not some many or rightly saying half of the chapter is from last chapter of "You are mine." It was important to add those scenes so that we will know  why all of sudden they have to move to Rajasthan and why all of sudden Harshvardhan had to choose a specific individual as his P.A for his cruise journey.

Dad's plan right , you all will think that again after," you are mine," same dad's plan, our author Veenu is back with same Dad's plan why?? ....well in Samaira's book her dad's plan going to change their life, their life as in Kiaan to Aarav to Tiya's and in this book Dad's plan will change Harshvardhan life too so yes yet another Dad's plan .

Chapter is long with mix of new and old scenes. Almost 2000 words don't miss last part.

✍🏻
Harshvardhan kept down his mobile  after speaking with his father about Lal and Red he was shocked that their parents are aware of everything and more ," it was good that I didnt went to Rajasthan today which I planned to do, now Dadu and Dadi need not to come to Mumbai but still I think I have to leave for Delhi" he thought .

 His  family had invited Kohli and Kapoors , and their sisters for a dinner but Harshvardhan was not aware what's going on he was aware of many things, not about this plan until this phone call from his father.

Okay I have to do this, he thought looking down at his daughter who was ready for dinner , " beta run down to your grand maa, she might need your help in cooking ," he smiled .

"Really ," Anji stood up happily and hug her father , " go now ," Harshvardhan laughed and pushed her lightly , " you don't want to be late , guests are coming and specially your Tiya mom," he smiled.

Anji kissed her father's cheek and  jumped down the bed and ran to her grandmother who is becoming her best friend .

Harshvardhan took a deep breath, he  was aware that he would be leaving soon for cruise ship and this one is going to be long trip but he never have dreamt that he had to take this decision just to save family. 

London cruising was approved last week but they haven't decided to take troupe so soon but this plan have him take this decision, and he is happy as he found about something about that girl he smirked .

His thought process comes to halt when he heard a knock at his door ," they are here ," Harshvardhan mumbled looking at the slightly open door .

"Come on, you guys don't need to knock at my door ," Harshvardhan laughed and he was joined by his cousin's his Leela and Leena aunts kids and soon Aarav and Samaira , and Aarav's cousin and later Kiaan joined them except Tiya .

"What is it?" Kiaan looked around and smiled at everyone.

"I'm feeling hungry and this boy," Meele pointed at Harshvardhan and spoke ,"had tied us and not telling the damn important news ," she slumped on the couch.

Harshvardhan lightly smiled at her "Wait for Tiya, she is one her way," Harshvardhan replied . His daughter was with her six grand Maas in kitchen checking all the arrangements.

"Ok ," Kiaan said.

"Anything serious ?" Samaira asked .

"Ummm ....," Harshvardhan looked at his cousin and smiled," it depends upon you four," he said looking at the door," here comes Tiya," he smiled .

" What depends?" Tiya smiled and walked inside the room .

"Ahh...I need to tell you all somethin, that's why I called you here , specially you four ," he looked towards Kiaan and Tiya and then turned to look at Samaira and Aarav. He was also kind of mediator between his parents and his guys , even Tiya is doing same just so that they can save Kiaan from that girl who can ruin Kiaan's life .