Anushka!!

Hey yaa....I am back with new chapter and guess what ...I'm going to introduce Anushka. Her side of story will also start now .

Guys there will be flashback scene ...bold letter will be Fb.

Short chapter....and u guys are aware that this book will have slow update coz we have to wait till "you are mine ," books come to the point of twist ...story twist.

✍🏻
Harshvardhan after picking Anji from Kohli's place had dinner with his beautiful daughter and parents . He then went to his room and helped his daughter to sleep.

Once his daughter was asleep he went to terrace . He needed some fresh air . He took file with him but was in not mood to check but works come first so he opened the file .

There was no photo on resume first one was of Disha Sinha, experience 4yrs . Second was of Anushka, experience 0yrs.

"My name is Anushka, Anushka Sethi," she turned and smiled at him and then entered principal office.

She is not same Anushka ...I'm sure, she ran away from my life...she will not dare to come back this time ...she will not, Harshvardhan thought looking down at the resume.

He checked all the resume and went back to his room . His daughter was sleeping cutely, so slowly he sat on the bed trying not to wake his lovely daughter but he was wrong girl was already up.

"Ummm daddy... I want to see the bridge," Anji rubbed her eyes and got up from the bed.

"Bridge ?" Harshvardhan asked confused.

"Yea that frien...fren..ship bridge," she jumped up on his arms, " take me there," she pleaded.

"Who told you about that bridge?" he asked ...very well aware that Tiya must have told her about their parents 50-60 year old friendship and about Kal aaj kal thing .

"Mummy ," she said , her face brightens .

"Mummy ?" he asked.

"Yea ..."

"Okay will take you in the morning, now sleep," he said kissing her forehead.

She shook her head, "now please..." she smiled sweetly.

"Okay darling," he picked her up and headed towards their kal aaj kal friendship bridge but suddenly Harshvardhan stops, he heard something, he stood and looked towards the far end of the bridge.

" Sh*t...what the hell," he mumbled to himself and turned aware that Tiya and Kiaan were having some, "urhhh...," he mumbled but girl being smart .

"Why did you turned, daddy," she asked .

Tiya saw them coming she lightly pushed Kiaan and looked towards Harshvardhan, "what happened to her ?" She asked looking at Anji.

"She wakes up suddenly and asked me to show this bridge," Harshvardhan now fully turned and lookes down at Tiya, dishevelled appearance.

"How did she know about this bridge?" asked Kiaan.

"I told her ... we were coming here when Honey came to pick her up so she forget and suddenly she remembered and asked you to bring her here," Tiya shook her head and kissed Anjis forehead .

"Okay guys good night," Tiya said her eyes on Kiaan who winked at her and then Tiya left leaving Kiaan and Harshvardhan.

"When are you guys going to make your relationship formal?" asked Harshvardhan.

"We need time," Kiaan said in monotonous tone .

"You need time bhai she is already ready," Harshvardhan said looking at Kiaan.