2.Rules

With a snap of my fingers, the little naked boy was now wearing warm woolen clothes.

I reached my mansion and saw Ashley standing in front of the gate. She looked hella worried. She seemed to calm down as she saw my car.

I stopped my car in front of the gate and came out of it slowly

"Is everything okay?" she asked

I nodded.

"What's that smell...wait werewolves?" she said and looked in the car. "I thought you went shopping, did you buy these kids and to buy one get one free?....and to top it all werewolves!!"

I rolled my eyes "Calm down darling, I accidentally hit the boy with my car, they were all alone and chased by someone they seemed to be lost...Do you expect me to just let them go back to that forest?"

Ashley sighed and backed away. "Amber, Amber what should I do with you?"

I didn't say anything her annoyance was valid, I always caused trouble and now I bought werewolves home, Werewolves are not very fond of vampires, they are not very fond of witches as well, even Vampires are not fond of witches.

These two may be kids but, they had family and probably a pack, if something happens to them while they are in our care, then we will be hunted by an entire pack.

Even if the pack found them, they still wouldn't be very fond of us. I don't have any problem in killing them all if they come after us, with a snap of my fingers I can wipe out an entire pack but Ashley doesn't like bloodshed or unnecessary violence.

"Let's take them in," Ashley finally said.

I woke up the kids and told them to come out.

They obeyed my command and stepped out, and as soon as they saw Ashley they became alert and "ready to attack"pose

"Relax kids," Ashley said calmly she was calmer and gentle than me "I am her sister ...and Just like her I mean no harm ....you can trust me," she said

"I am sorry on her behalf," Ashley said "And blackey you should change in human form before getting in"

The wolf growled at Ashley who raised her hand in surrender

"You are a hot-headed one huh?" Ashley said and I smiled, the boy seemed to say something to the wolf through telepathy, and the wolf calmed down and finally turned back to human.

It turned out the black wolf was a pretty girl with medium black hair and black eyes, her facial features were similar to her brother...I looked at the girl and then at the boy and then it clicked

"You both are twins!" I said and snapped my fingers once again and the little girl's body was covered with clothes now.

"very well then ...my name is Ashley Martin and this witch here is Amber Gilbert," Ashley said "May I know your name?"

"My name is Silas and this is my sister Memphis" The boy Silas said timidly, as his sister grabbed his hand tightly.

"Okay then Silas and Memphis please come inside," Ashley said

The two little kids walked towards the mansion, but they had expressions as if they were walking towards a horror house.

My mansion is humongous and beautiful, it is situated in the quietest area of the city since only super-rich people can afford this place.

But these kids looked like they were walking towards the prison, Like come one. I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

"Can't you be a little more sympathetic?"