3.What if?

I woke up alone on the bed, my two teddy bears were gone. I laid back on my bed and closed my eyes, but the next moment I quickly got up and went out of my room.

What if they ran away?

What if they stole anything?

What if they got in trouble?

What if they-

My thoughts were interrupted by loud giggling noises and I came outside in my huge garden only to see those two brats playing with Simba and Mufasa.

A wave of relief washed over me as I sighed and leaned on the door with my hands crossed in front of my chest.

I observed the kids who had the power to get me out of my bed in the early morning for which Ashley had to work her ass off.

Their smiles were like sunshine, totally amazing, Never the morning in this mansion has been so .....cheerful and......happy?

Whatever it felt nice, these kids came here yesterday but today they were playing as if it was their own home.

"What's this noise"

I heard Ashley coming towards my direction rubbing her eyes, but she paused for a moment when she saw me, I was sure she was surprised.

"What the hell"

"Good morning to you too"

"Good morning indeed" Ashley stood beside me and watched the kids, a small smile forming on her lips as well "What a lovely sight .....kids are really....."

"Magical"

Ashley sighed "Yeah right ......"

Silas and Memphis saw us and ran towards us with Simba and Mufasa following them.

"Good morning, "Both of them said with a bright smile, ''Like bright enough to turn someone blind.

Compared to yesterday the two looked more relaxed today.

"Good morning darlings....both of you got up early"

"papa never allow us to oversleep," Silas said

"And you two have taken a bath as well," Ashley said

"Papa tells us two take a bath as soon as we got up," Memphis said

This girl is cheerful in reality, looks like yesterday she was quite scared that's why she was behaving that way.

But it felt good to see her smile.

"Let's go get ready for breakfast," I said but the kids only looked at each other

"Is there anything wrong?" I asked

"We...already ate," Memphis said

"What did you eat" Ashley asked

"We made our own breakfast" Silas said timidly "There is some left for you as well"

My eyes widened and my Jaws dropped "You guys can cook?"

As I said that those two kids smiled and nodded "Papa and Uncle Bryan taught us how to cook"

Okay now I was amazed, while Ashley looked at me with a mocking smiled

"What," I said

Ashley shook her head "Even a kid knows how to cook unlike-"

"Yeah, yeah fine....I'll learn someday as well" If I ever felt like it.

I wasted no time and told the kids to give some of the food as well and I must say the food looked good. Although it was just macaroni, the kids made sure to clean the kitchen and even wash the dishes after using them and kept them in place.