Getting trapped on boats and Arguments

I went inside the house to change, and I waited on everyone to get to the house. I put my white bikini on under my outfit.

^My Outfit^ Kiara, Pope, JJ, and I were sitting on the front porch of the house

^My Outfit^
Kiara, Pope, JJ, and I were sitting on the front porch of the house. John B had left because he said he had to do something. I had made some popcorn as a snack and JJ started throwing pieces at me.

"JJ stop your wasting all the popcorn." I say and started laughing.

"Oh really make me." Jj tells me with me biggest smirk on his face.

Pope covered his eyes, "Hey woah don't do anything here." He says.

Me and JJ start laughing and then he runs over to me and started tickling me. A few seconds later John B walked up with Sarah. Me, Pope, and JJ all go and sit in the chair. Pope sat on the armrest and I sat in JJs lap.

Kiara started to pace back and forth as she looked at Sarah. "No effing way! You brought her here? So what? She's in on this now?"

John B looked over to us in the chair and Pope shrugged his shoulders. I put my hands up and then gestured them towards Kiara.

"Look, all I care about is her cut comes out of your share." Jj says and points at John B.

I leaned back against JJ and he put his chin on my shoulder. "Okay, look. Kiara I thought that all was gonna happen was we get the map and that's it." I say and Kiara nodded.

"You know, I don't remember taking a vote. This is our thing. A Pogue thing." Kiara says and looks at John B.

Pope rubbed his forehead and then fiddled with his thumbs. "I gotta say, I'm just a tad uncomfortable with all of this."

I looked up at Pope and furrowed my eyebrows.

"When are you not?" John B asked Pope.

"Thank you Pope!" Kiara says and gives Sarah a dirty look.

"I dunno. I rode here on JJ's bike pretty comfortably." Pope says and looks at John B.

I nod and say, "It's true."

"Most relaxed I've ever seen him." Jj adds.

John B looks away and then back at us in the chair. "That's cute, guys."

"You know we were all extremely comfortable until you brought her." Kiara says sending John B a dirty look.

"Stop talking about me like I'm not here." Sarah tells Kiara and rolls her eyes.

Kiara looked at me and I looked away. "Then leave Sarah."

"I told you." Sarah says and laughed softly.

Kiara looked at John B, "Told him what exactly? That your a liar?"

"No, that your a shit-talking bitch!" Sarah tells Kiara and looked at John B.