Secrets Made, Denial, and House Break Ins

*Look, for nine months, they tried to get me and Jo to believe our dads dead

*Look, for nine months, they tried to get me and Jo to believe our dads dead. They say we're in denial. Whatever. Denials unrated. You should try it sometime. It's highly effective, and it's only denial if you're wrong. Our dad is the last guy who would ever get lost at sea. This compass coming back to John B and I, our fathers compass, which was passed down for generations, it's a sign. My dad is still alive, and John B and I are going to find him.*

It's now 5 am and John B came in my room and poured water in my face. "What the fuck! John B."

He set the cup down on my dresser, "Get up we have to go take the tanks back." He said and walked out.

I got up and took a shower, washed my face, and got dressed. I put my neon orange bikini on under my clothes.

^My outfit^

^My outfit^

I walked to the living room and John B wasn't there so I went ahead and went to the boat. I got on the boat and John B pulled out of the dock and we went to the Cameron's boat.

We made it to the boat and I grabbed a tank and John B grabbed a tank. John B opened the door to the boat and Sarah was sleeping on the couch.

"Shit!" I whispered.

"Kayla, shut up. We need to do this fast so we can get out of here." John B explained.

Sarah started to wake up, "Wheezie, shut up."

John B hit his tank on a pole and Sarah gasps, "God." She paused and looked at us, "Y'all aren't Wheezie."

I chuckled, "Huh, correct yeah." I said.

John B stopped walking, "I'm sorry." He says and looks at Sarah.

"What are you guys doing?" She asks rubbing her forehead.

"Uh... We're just dropping off some scuba gear." I said and smiled. "What are- what are you doing.. here?" I added.

Sarah sat up on the couch and pulled her shirt down. "It's our boat. It's also the only place with air conditioning. Did y'all um... top up the tanks?" She asked.