Packing a.k.a filler

Me and mix match were packing and getting all we needed mainly are favorite foods because they won't have them in the naruto. "Hey Mary I think that you and one of the naruto characters should go on an adventure."mix match said. "Well it's going to be with naruto because he's the happy one."i stated. She agreed and we went back to packing. I got my laptop,iPod,and iPhone......don't judge I need my electronic's. Obviously we got some other things like shampoo cause I need my scented shampoo or I smell like sweat because of how my mom and sister didn't let me take showers so I stink.

....Time skip......
We were all ready but I also had to get the book with the spells in them. I feel like a witchling. (If you know what that is you awesome and if you don't ask me) I finally got the book but had to get my band posters. We were finally and I'm happy that I finally get to leave this hell hole. "Come on let's go!!!"mix match. I already learned it and I started it. "Here we go!!!"i yelled. And we were blinded by a flash of light.

..........author note............
Wolfie:I'm sorry I didn't think that people would read this story but thanks for reading and please vote and comment thanks :)