Together

As we were walking back to my place I couldn't help but feel bad; Tonight was kinda supposed to be a me a Naruto only day. I took a side glance at Sasuke while he was looking forward, in his thoughts. "You do know Naruto is gonna be at my place too, right?" I said finally asking the question.

Wanna know what he did? He did.the.Hmm. I rolled me eyes on reflex, that's sad. When we finally made it to my apartment I unlocked the door and let the tomato lover into my humble abode. I instantly went into my room and put my hair into a single pony tail, instead of the usual pigtails.

I then made my way to kitchen to wash my hands and start cooking. There was a weird feeling while i was at the sink, Or more like a weird person staring at me. "Sasuke is there a problem?" I said with out turning to look at him. I didn't get a response of course, just heard some footsteps walk around. From the sound of them, I could tell he was behind me. Also the fact that there was a shadow looming over me.

"EXCUSE ME, SIR IM GONNA HAVE TO ASK YOU TO NOT BE SO CLOSE." I yelled. This is not a comfortable feeling alright. I turned to him and instead of a bored look on his face, there was an intense one. "I never realized how short you really were," He said seriously. It took me a good couple of moments to register what he just said to me. I could feel a tick mark on my forehead. " just cause I'm short doesn't mean I can't kick your duck butt." I said annoyed. He just gave me another 'hmm' and stayed behind me. It was still very uncomfortable, creepy, and weird.

"Well if you're gonna just stand there then you might as well help. Go and chop some onions or something." I said with a sigh. The only response I got was footsteps walking to the other side of the counter. Good, now I can actually breathe my own air. I got some meat out of one of the grocery bags and just...stared at it; I know I said I was gonna make steak and fries but chicken is high key easier.

Which one will Naruto actually eat anyways? It all most feels like he won't eat anything, unless it's in ramen form. I could have noodles as a side dish and see if that works. Is it kind of weird? Sorta. Am I gonna do it anyways? Of course.

I got out a pan and put it in the stove after turning it on, after that I started cutting the fat off of the meat. When I finished I put a little bit of oil and put it on the pan, so the meat wouldn't stick to the pan as much.

Then, my favorite part, the seasoning. The magical thing that brings flavor to my taste buds. I laid the meat on a plate and poured some on it; all I did was rub it into the meat because like.... it's not that hard. Sasuke cut me out of my thoughts, "I finished cutting the onions, what else should I do?" He asked. "Well take some potatoes and skin them first, then cut them into small strip, please and thanks." I said while checking the heat on the stove. He responded with a quick "ok" and started the task. While he did that I began to cook the meat, taking a few steps away from the stove so I wouldn't get popped by the oil.

I'm making two steaks for now out of four, anything we don't eat will be left overs; knowing Naruto there probably won't be anything left. I guess I still have to think about how big his appetite ACTUALLY is; considering he can eat ten bowls of ramen in on sitting. I'll just like, make enough food for a restaurant...on a extremely busy night; noooooo problem at all. Successfully putting the meat in the pan ,without getting popped by the oil; it was time for the vegetables to be cooked. I thought about doing a regular stir fry dish with carrots, cabbage, broc(lee) sksksks, and peas. 

"Here are the potato, strips? you asked for." Sasuke said while handing them to me. "well first of all, they're called fries. Second of all, thank you." I said putting the vegetables in a separate pan. I flipped the steaks on the meat and began to cook the fries with the meat. In the middle of cooking there was a knock at the door and a familiar voice yelling. "Mary-chan! It's me Naruto! wow I can smell the food from out here!" I let out a little chuckle before cover the pan and making my way over to the door. Before opening I looked back at Sasuke and gave him a stern look. "Play nice Sasuke." "tch whatever." 

I opened the door and greeted my orange and yellow companion with a wide a grin and a big hug. "Hey Naruto! How are you?" I asked him; closing the door behind him. "I'm excited! It smells so good in her Mary-chan. I brought my pajamas and pillow, this is gonna be so awesome!" He said while going on what I like to call; a hyper rant. "well I'm glad you're excited to be here. I'm still in the middle of cooking so just sit on the couch, I hope you don't mind." I told him while pointing towards the living room. "oh I don't mind at all- SASUKE?!?!? What are YOU doing here!!" oof, this is gonna be a long night. "well while I was walking home from getting groceries, he said the he would be joining us heh." I said with a sweatdrop. "But this was supposed to just be me and you. Maybe if Sakura was here it would be okay but HIM." he said complaining. "well we'll still be having our sleepover and Sasuke doesn't have a toothbrush or a change of clothes so, he won't be here the whole time." I said. Naruto looked like he was thinking before closing his eyes and nodding.

I smiled and went back to kitchen and took the food off of the stove after checking the food was done. "Sasuke can you set the table for me? Please?" I said quickly while moving to food out of the pan to plates. All i got was a "hmm" and foot steps. 

---time skip cuz im tired srrry-----

After the food was set on the table it was time to eat. "Foods ready guys!" I said, taking my seat. "Wow! This looks so good Mary!!" Naruto said sitting with stars in his eyes. "Thank you for the food" we all said in unison before eating out meal. It feels nice that we're here, eating together and laughing together.