the exams

today was the day of the exams so I'm pretty happy. Although I'm worried for what might happen. will I be on Naruto's team or somebody else's? I guess we'll just wait and see. me and mix match woke up to start eating breakfast and the rest of our mourning routine. me and mix match went out the door and started walking....to school. Even if it is ninja school school is still school. we mt up with Naruto on the way and started talking. "hey Naruto today is the day of the exams right? you ready for them?" I asked him. "Of course mary-chan, believe it I'm gonna pass and become hokage and you'll be my head ninja!!!" he said. "Naruto I would love to be you're head ninja. that's what best friends ae for right?" I said.

We continued walking to school cracking up jokes till we got there. We all sat down in are seats as Iruka-sensei started explaining how things would work. He calls us one by one to do the clone jutsu and if we are able to do it we pass. If not we fail and you know the rest. "Hey Naruto when you become hokage what are you gonna do?" I asked out of curiosity. "Ill make sure every body is treated fairly and nobody gets picked on like me. I want everyone in the village to be happy." he said al dramatic like. I started crying a little bit. "T-that's beautiful Naruto." I said.

Iruka then called for me to take the test. "Alright Mary all you have to do is make a clone and you pass okay" he said. "Yeah alright seems easy enough." I said. I then did the shadow clone jutsu. In the not Naruto world(I REFUSE to call it the real world) I would try to do it and it worked. Iruka stared at me in shock with bug eyes. "So do I pass?" I asked. "Mary I know the hokage said you powerful but not that powerful. For a gennin at least you should be chunnin level!" he said. I shook my head no. "id rather stay here and be with Naruto then be a chunnin. Ill work my way up like everybody else okay." I said. "okay. Mary you really are a good friend to Naruto." he said.

"hey Naruto ill wait for you out side okay!!!" I yelled. "alright Mary-chan" he said back. I walked out side to see some parents already here with their children. I turned my head and spotted Sasuke looking lonely so I went to go talk to him. "Hey. something bothering you?" I asked. He just up rights ignore me so I just went to stand up when I felt a tug. "That doesn't mean I want you to leave." he said. so I just sat down with him to keep him company.

latter on all the kids were outside celebrating with there parents. While me, Naruto, and Sasuke were just staring at them wishing we could have that but we cant. Sasukes fan girls saw me and him together. we may or may not have been so tired training the we laid are heads against each other. I pointed the fan girls out to him and he bucked it. I went over to Naruto to try and cheer him up but then mizuki showed. Mix match came by my side and started growling at him. I whispered something in his ear and he nodded not understanding what I meant.

me and mix match started walking home when I told her what I said. that I know everything and that you're still my bestfriend and don't you ever for get that. At some time in the morning Naruto was at my door and showed me his head band and we celebrated. It was going to be a fund day  tomorrow.

author note________

wow.....I just finished a chapter. I'm sorry if it wasn't long enough. bye