That's not fair!!

I was hopping from tree to tree. Mostly trying to avoid getting hit in the face with leaves. Curse plants and their photosynthesis. I mean oxygen is nice and but really?

Anyways I found a good hiding place. It was in the middle of the forest. I was hid very well. I didn't wanna see naruto get....you know...stabbed in the behind. I would rather get stabbed in the behind than get hit in the head with a behive.

That.....was very VERY punny.

I start looking for naruto already knowing he's hanging from a tree. I head towards the center and of course...im right.

"Hey naruto! Shows it hanging?" I said. Okay I had to make that pun. I start cutting the rope to let him down. He lands with a thud and a small "ouch!"

"Sorry naruto. I should have givin you a warning before letting you go." I say apologizing. "Its alright Mary" he said while rubbing his head.

"So naruto do you wanna work together? " I asked already knowing he was gonna say no. "Sorry Mary-chan but if I wanna become homage I gotta be able to do this by myself! " he said with determination. "Okay yeeaaah but a homage has got to be able to know when they need help. Even from people they don't know like sasuke." I said. "But Mary he's a JERK!" he said with disgust like the name was poison in his mouth. "Look there's only three bells. You, sasuke, and sakura can have them and ill go back to the academy. " I said. I started looking for sakura leaving no room for naruto to protest.

When we got to sakura she was past out. I started using my magic trying to lift the genjutsu.

Once she woke up the only thing she could think of was sasuke. I couldn't even get one word out because she was gone like flash.

"If sakura doesn't have to stay why do I have to?!?!" naruto yelled. "Because I said so and she looking for sasuke." I said "but that's not FAIR!!!!" naruto yelled.

This is gonna be a long day.

--------------------
He guys so sorry for not updating I've been having writers block. But I wrote a new story called 'meeting over a drink' and NO not achohal. But it would be nice if you guys could just check it out okay thanks ill be writing again VERY soon. BYE love you all don't forget to vote and comment just because I need motivation lol.

Okay im gonna leave you food now .

☕🍵🍶🍼🍺🍻🍸🍗🍹🍟🍷🍔🍴🍕🍥🍣🍖🍱🍝🍤🍛🍡🍢🍙🍲🍘🍜🍚🍧🍳🍨🍞🍦🍩🍮🍯🎂🍭🍬🍰🍒🍊🍐🍌🍉🍓🍉🍏🍐🍪🍪🍫🍫🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍆🍅🌽🍕🍕🍕🍕🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍝🍝🍝🍤🍛🍛🍛🍛🍛🍟🍟🍟🍟🍙🍥🍘🍡🍢🍢🍚🍲🍜🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍥🍖🍥🍗🍸🍹🍟🍹🍟🍹🍣🍵☕☕☕🍝🍛🍴🍷🍹🍖🍖🍖🍖🍖🍖🍘🍘🍘🍘🍚🍚🍚🍜🍜🍜🍲🍲🍲🍱🍱🍤🍣🍣🍣🍥🍡🍡🍙🍢🍘🍗🍗🍗🍝🍣🍛🍛🍛🍲🍲🍴🍣🍛🍟🍛🍳🍧🍧🍯🎂🍭🍭🍰🍬🍬🍫🍧🍪🍧🍰🍧🍯🎂🎂🎂🎂🍭🍳🍞🍳🍳🍧🍨🍩🍬🍬🍩🍬🍫🍔🍟🍱🍹🍱🍷🍲🍲🍛🍢🍚🍥🍖🍗🍹🍸🍸🍱🍷🍱🍕🍲🍤🍢🍛🍛🍔🍝🍲🍹🍢🍟🍛🍻🍛🍱🍲🍝🍣🍢🍲🍘🍗🍘🍗🍝🍣🍝🍢🍝🍣🍥🍛🍱🍛🍱🍱🍖🍲🍝🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍚🍲🍘🍲🍝🍣🍱🍱🍱🍝🍱🍛🍛🍣