Chapter 25: With An Idol

Y/N P.O.V:

So... What happened was... Shion was helping me sleep which actually did something cause I woke up 5 hours early, and now I missed breakfast. Meh, maybe I'll just get some toast and coffee.

Anyways, with plans in mind, I went to my closet and wore a white t-shirt, a black leather jacket, jeans, and white socks. As more my shoes... I'm taking both my sneakers and racing shoes cause using sneakers in a cockpit that is so small is not a good idea... And also my helmet and H.A.N.S., the most important piece when it comes to driving an F1 car.

Anyways, I went downstairs and waste with mom, Ayumi, amd my two little sisters. And as I expected, Mikayla and Mikaela hugged me as I hugged them back.

Mikayla: "Big brother! You missed breakfast!"

Y/N: "Sorry, girls. Big brother just overslept..."

Mom: "And I'm assuming you slept with a bit more comfort, yes?"

I looked at her with shock.

Y/N: "How did you..."

Mom: "I'm not blind am I? I saw Shion enter your room."

Y/N: "I sometimes ask whether you stalk me for good, or you stalk me for a diffrent reason..."

Mom: "Just for your own good!" She said as she smiled while I iust groaned.

Y/N: "Anyways, I'll be back late, I decided to go see concert today."

Mom: "Taking the SF90 with you?"

Y/N: "I'm carrying my helmet, mom."

Mom: "Just making sure." She said as she kissed me in the cheek and kissed her back. "Be safe out there." She said.

Y/N: "Yeah, yeah... I can take care of myself, mom." I reassured her as I went down to the basement and removed the engine cover.

Y/N: "This gonna take a while..."

30 minutes later.

As I looked at both laptops, and to see both engine and systems are all good to go, I inserted the starter motor and let it crank the engine waited for a while...

15 minutes later.

I let go of the handheld throttle as I pulled out the starter motor, the engine comes to life as it lets out white smoke from the waste gates. I check at both laptops again to see if everything is fine. And everything is fine. I waited a little bit for the tire blanket to heat up the tires, cause I'm using softs this time.

 I waited a little bit for the tire blanket to heat up the tires, cause I'm using softs this time

I put my laptops and motor starter in a briefcase and put my helmet on. I sat inside and applied my seatbelt and placed the briefcase on my chest.

(Ok, so that might be weird for you guys, but here is a picture why it should be placed on your chest.)

)