Chapter 6: The Three Mercs

Y/N P.O.V:

I was on my way, with Hannah to a nearby coffee shop to take a well deserved break. Once we got there, we got off and went inside. Then a chef with blonde hair came up to us and introduced himself.

Tonio: "Hello, I am Tonio Trussardi, and welcome to my restaurant."

He said bowing down but I had my arms out.

Y/N: "Tonio! My man, how you doing buddy?" I said greeting him.

Tonio: "Mr. Rossi! I see your here for another break, yes?"

Y/N: "Yup, and I'm with someone today." I said as I was standing beside Hannah who was waving.

Tonio put his hand on his chin... No... Tonio don't you dare say it.-

Tonio: "Are you two on a date?"

This made me flushed, but not as bad as Hannah.

Tonio: "I see..." He whispered but smiled once again. "I'll make it a great experience for the both of you! Please wait in the table so I can go get your food. And me and Hannah did sit down at a table, and we talked for about thirty minutes straight. Her tail is wagging as well, but eh. Not my business. Then our drinks and food came.

We both took a slice and started eating, Hannah took her first bite and was smiling and her tail is wagging more

We both took a slice and started eating, Hannah took her first bite and was smiling and her tail is wagging more. Toni's food never seizes to make me smile, so deciding not to wait anymore, I took one bite and released the same aura of bliss from this morning. Which, I could see Hannah blush a lot more.

Y/N: "Hey, Hannah, are you okay? Your not sick are you?"

Hannah: "N-No! I'm fine!" She said smiling but blushing...

Y/N: "Hmmm... Okay!" I said as I smiled back.

After a few minutes of drinking coffee and eating cake, there was half of the cake left.

Y/N: "Well I'm stuffed."

Tonio: "Would you like me to box that cake for you?" He said appearing out of nowhere, making Hannah jump a bit.

Y/N: "That would be very much appreciated, Tonio." I said giving flashing him a smile as he smiled back.

Tonio: "As you wish." He took the cake to the counter and put it into a box, and gave it to me. Me and Hannah were now walking back towards the car.

Hannah: "Hey Y/N..."

I stopped as I looked back to her.

Y/N: "Yeah?"

Hannah: "Could I... Stay at your place for now!" She said with her head down. Must be very embarrassing.

Y/N: "Let me guess, rent overdue?"

Hannah: "How did you?-"

Y/N: "I used to deal with that a lot. Trust me."

Hannah: "O-okay." She as she smiled again. We are now at the car driving back to my house, pointing where we should go to get to my house.