Chapter 22: The SF70H and Discovery

Y/N P.O.V:

After finishing our food, we went back to the bed and continued to cuddle, aswell as watch a few movies to pass the time. That's when I got another call, and it was Binotto, again.

Y/N: "Hello?"

Binotto (phone): "Y/N, come here to the track with Haruhiko, now. We will talk there later."

Before I could say anything, he hang up. I placed my phone on the table beside me and looked at Haruhiko.

Y/N: "We have to go to the track now."

Haruhiko: "Alright!" She said as she got up and went to the bathroom. A few minutes later she came out with her clothes, it was my turn, and a few minutes I came out with a simple white long sleeves that are folded, jeans and my usual sneakers.

I grabbed my phone as we both went outside the room and locked the door. We went down to the main floor amd waited for a cab. Once we go into one we were on our wat to the track.

...

Nothing much really happened at the ride, just me and Haruhiko cuddling while enjoying the view. We got off same and Haruhiko approached the entrance, she swiped her I.D as she entered and waited for me. I swiped mine but it didn't work, I swiped again, and it didn't work. I saw one of the guards there so maybe I though he could help.

Y/N: "Hey! Excuse me! I need a little help here!"

I said as he approached me.

Guard: "What do you need?"

Y/N: "The thing isn't working."

Guard: "Well that's because your not a driver." I looked at him and made a face that can easily be translated to 'Bruh.'

Y/N: "I am a driver!"

Guard: "Do you have any proof?"

Y/N: "Yes!"

Guard: "Then show me."

I took out my phone and searched for my own name, but I have the feeling I would be shamed for doing this. The search results finally loaded as I saw my name. 'Y/N Rossi, Formula P driver for Scuderia Ferrari.' I showed the results to him as he nodded. He swiped his own I.D card as the tiny gate thing opened.

I ran up to Haruhiko as she giggled.

Y/N: "Let's just go." I said as we both walked to the pit box.

We got there as we saw the car we are going to drive.

Y/N: "Well... At least that sharkfin looks cool."

Haruhiko: "I guess..."

Me and Haruhiko were waiting. For Binotto.

While we did that, I remember what happened at the gate. I wonder if I searched myself, but with my old name, what would appear... So I took out my phone and went to the search engine and typed 'Y/N Terenado.' I saw myself but with diffrent clothes... Racing clothes. And another thing was 'Born 1968 of March 3rd, died 1998 of May 24th.' Written on it. There was a Wikipedia page, so I clicked on that. The first thing I saw was...

(I might make another one of these stories regarding the original Y/N Terenado

(I might make another one of these stories regarding the original Y/N Terenado. So, stay tuned for that. Also I'm bad at editing, so sorry about that. You can also ask me about the original Y/N Terenado. Also not hating on the FIA on this next part, it's all for plot, k? K. .3.)

Unbelievable...

I continued to read until I read one particular part.

'Formula P wasn't the same as Formula 1, after Senna's death, the FIA changed the rules regarding safety for Formula 1, figuring changing rules for both sports is expensive, they didn't change the regulations for Formula P due to not having any accidents. But this was crushed in a spectacular and horrifying way at May 24th in the Monaco Grand Prix, where championship leader Y/N Terenado didn't see a puddle of oil at the third turn at the Nouvelle Chicane, launching him to the tire barrier, bouncing from that, to another, and to another... The impact of each bounce reduced the car to almost nothing, also taking the life of Y/N Terenado while doing so. It was one of the darkest times of Formula P. 'I don't care if I die driving,' said Y/N, 'as long as I'm doing what I want to do, death is just nothing to me.' Those words did more than attract attention to the 30 year old man. It inspired more younger drivers. His driving style was mythical. The only modern driver that possesses that ability, the one with a similar name... Y/N Rossi.'

I felt my hand shaking... I look over to Haruhiko but she was outside with the other drivers. I stayed inside the pit box and hugged my knees.

'I can now see why you didn't want me to drive, mom...' I thought to myself.

Haruhiko's P.O.V:

I was talking with the other drivers while the Mercedes were being snobs. Typical. I look over to everyone but Y/N wasn't there. I look back to the pit box to see him hugging his knees. I look back to everyone to see Sukiyaki wasn't there. I was confused while everyone else is. I once again  look back to the pit box and saw her trying to comfort Y/N. Did something happen again?

I walk over to Y/N and Sukiyaki as the other drivers followed aswell.

Sukiyaki... Stayed silent while she was comforting him by stroking his back.

Haruhiko: "What happened?" I asked as she gave me Y/N's phone. After reading the whole thing, I was confused. And so did the other drivers.

Sukiyaki: "Everyone, follow me. Y/N, stay here." She said as we all walk back outside.

Haruhiko: "What happened to him?"

Sukiyaki: "Remember when he said that he ran away from his family?"

Haruhiko: "Yeah, why?"

Sukiyaki: "The Y/N Terenado who died from 1998 was his grandfather."

To say we are shocked was an understatement.

Kiana: "I knew that he looked familiar..." Kiana said as well stared at her.

Marx: "What do you mean?"

Kiana: "Y/N Rossi is a dead ringer for Y/N Terenado. Couple that with his driving style like the Wikipedia pages says."

They all continued to talk while I stared at Y/N. 'I hope he's fine...'

(So, were you guys suprised aswell? I might do another book with Granpa Y/N. So you guys might wanna see that. Anyways, until next time, buh-bye!)