Chapter 10: End of the School Day

Y/N (3rd) P.O.V:

I was in the hallways and on my locker getting some thing for the afternoon part of class, and at this time, Akeno is here.

(I got flagged, so I chose a more appropriate photo. :/)

Akeno: "Helloooo~!"

I chuckled and asked.

Y/N: "What methods do you have for me in store this time, Akeno."

Akeno: "Nothing this time, I'll just ask you on a date!" She said shocking me. But I laughed and she was confused.

Y/N: "God your funny, but seriously, what's your crazy methods do you have for me now.

Akeno: "Oh Y/N, I am very serious dear." I looked at her again with shock.

Elytra (3rd) P.O.V:

Y/N forgot to mention something, he and Venti's locker are beside each other, so he heard this and was a bit angered that someone asked Y/N out first. And Akeno, she did this for making fun of Y/N, instead, he wasn't fazed, and she has been trying to get Y/N's attention ever since, this was supposed to be a fun little challenge, until she had known more about him, his qualities, his personality, and his looks. She had had been fighting her thoughts about asking you on a date, but eventually, the thought won over head. Thus the unforeseen circumstances that I, Kami-Sama, have brought upon you.

Y/N P.O.V:

Y/N: "So you."

Akeno hummed.

Y/N: "Asked me on a date."

Akeno hummed once more.

Y/N: "The Akeno Himejima, the second best girl in this academy. Properly asked me on a date?"

Akeno hummed again.

Y/N: "I don't know what to say actually, to see witness this... This... Rare occurrence..."

Akeno: "And you are seeing it right now! Are you gonna say no?" She asked with a little frown after the last part.

Y/N: "No, I was just a little shocked... But I guess I will know what things the unlucky guy gets from a date with you." I chuckled as she punched my arm lightly.

Akeno: "So, tomorrow night? After school?"

Y/N: "Sure." You said as turn back to your locker, but you were kissed in the cheek by Akeno.

Akeno: "See you tomorrow." She giggled before going off to god who knows where.

Y/N: 'Well that surely was a suprise.' I thought to myself. With that I got everything I need for the next class.

And Science, this always bores me to death because it never talks about anything interesting...

Math is our last subject, and it was okay. If you have worked on cars long enough, you will know how many numbers you are gonna calculate.