•2•

I woke up feeling terrible. I was bound to a medical table with various medical personnel looking terrified of my presence. I noticed red blood everywhere and mostly all over my hands and arms, I began to realize what I could've done. My memory was fuzzy but I did feel the fragments of rage and I let out a stressed sigh.
One of the personnel asked if I was ok in a shaken tone and I nodded, the little crowd around me ceased their tension in relief.
But I myself felt much more tense, I noticed my veins we're practically popping out of my flesh with that almost black-red substance. My face was still bleeding weirdly but less than it was.
Soon enough I was led to a big cell room and then led to the bathroom by a nurse, she was shaken with fear. She just shoved a piece of paper into my arms and practically ran from me. I felt a bit hurt by that but I read the paper and it basically said 'clean yourself up and come out of your room when your finished.' I balled up the now bloody piece of paper and through it into a nearby little trash bin. I headed into the surprisingly nice bathroom and took a shower with my bloodied clothes to wash them, the smell of blood almost made me feel high which I found strange. When I was done I decided to just stand there further thinking and just trying to put together what is happening. I felt like me but not me, I decided to change the subject in my brain to calm myself and eventually I noticed my veins were way less visible and I wasn't bleeding. I only felt pain on my neck and a bit on my chest now, I noticed it looked like I have been burned. When I came out of the shower I quickly noticed my hands and and feet, they looked like they were apart of a porcelain sculpture but I could move them normally; I noticed the same with my face in the mirror. After admiring my new self I caught my attention to neatly folded up clothes and dressed myself along with hanging my wet clothes in the shower. I further gathered my bearings and went outside. I met eyes with the nurse causing her to flinch and she told me to follow her in a stutter. A part of me felt bad but another part of me enjoyed her fear, I tried not to focus on my thoughts to much.
The nurse pointed to an office door and then ran off. I curiously opened the door peeking inside and I herd the following. "Come in!"