•3•

I came inside of the room, I admired the decor and caught my attention to an old wildly-dressed tan woman roughly in her 60s sitting at a polished old-fashioned desk. Her sweet smile so pure and seemingly unassuming. I got myself wondering of does she know about what happened back there, before I could dive into that she got up and forced me to sit. "Come on now, don't be shy dear-" she said with a calm tone, she seemed to know what she was doing so I let her go on. "I am the one who predicted this would happen to you- and soon many more will come, yes!"

I was shocked but I said amidst all my feelings of bewilderment "go on" I briefly said.

"You are amazing! You prove it! I knew that people would die in capturing you! But did they listen? No! We had to tie you down and hide the bodies from the police at the same time! That was the most fun I had since my late teen years!" The clicked her heals together in joy and chuckled.

"Well miss, I have some information on you and the people that will end up like you if you would like to hear it!" she continued in her joyful tone.

She unsettled me in an intriguing kind of way, I was starting to like her. I nodded with a smile and she seemed more then glad to continue.

"Great honey, that's what the attitudes of all people here should be!" She paused briefly.

"So long story short child, there is a place called SCP foundation- there essentially are universes where SCPs die and become humanoids with the proof of you dearie! I'm still gathering information, just have this to read up on what I found out about which a SCP your affected by" she then shoved a small stack of messily stapled papers and excused me from her room so I returned to mine.

I took a breath and let myself lay on the queen-sized bed, it was extremely comfortable and I had a long enough day today so I let myself drift off deep into unconsciousness.