Hurry

Olivia pov
I got a call from daya. William fucking Lewis had her. I have to get her I didn't tell elliot were I was going all I told him was to wait till I called him. I drove to the address he gave me and he was waiting. " well hello beautiful" he say frisking me. he grabbed my ass. we walk up steps and I see daya on the table and a guy standing there. " who's this" I say. "this is jack he's gonna help today" he says pushing me down on the table he ductapes my ankles to the legs of the table and cuffs my hands to the side ( like beast obsession). jack comes over and pushes in to me. I tell daya to look away but Lewis makes her look. jack undoes my belt and pulls my pants and panties down. he strips and takes off my shirt and bra. he pushes him self in me. I give a little yell. " oh yea you like it don't you lets see how your daughter likes it" Lewis says. he goes to daya and touches her." stop please don't" I hear her beg. "daya it's ok" I say while jack is still forcing himself in me. Lewis strips daya naked. he strips and forces him self on her but he's rougher. "mom help please" I hear her say. tears roll down my cheek. every time I try to get away jack punches me. daya is trying to get away and Lewis just keeps hitting her till she blacks out. After what was like 4 hours I hear the sirens I feel a relief. daya still hasn't woken up yet.