Sirens

Amanda's pov

It's Been 7 hours since liv contacted elliot. we all started to get worried cause Dayanara didn't come home either. but we got a call about screaming at a grainey. we drive to it elliot is furious as ever. when we enter we hear screaming at the top and we rush up there. when we get to the top we see liv and daya being raped. " police stop" I yell. they both step away and get on the ground. " NICK AND FIN YOU BETTER NOT BE CHECKING OUT MY ASS I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DO"Olivia yells
Elliot gets liv loose and puts his NYPD jacket on her. I run over to daya. " I have a pulse call a bus" I Un cuff her and put my jacket on her and give her to Elliot. " daya wake up please stay with me daddy's got you your ok please" Elliot says carrying her out side. "liv you ok" I say " yea I just-I-it doesn't feel right I feel like it's my fault she was raped I just can't she must hate me what will Elliot think" Olivia say crying she leans over and crys on my shoulder. " it's ok hey she will love you no matter what and Elliot Elliot won't see it as your fault neither will she". I say as we walk to the ambulance.

At the hospital
"Elliot how are they" I say to him as he leaves the room. " well liv is some what ok but daya has a concussion and will probably have PTSD and she has vaginal bruising" he say as he lets his head fall. " Amanda!" I hear Olivia calls. I walk to her room and see her on the ground. " I fell and my legs wouldn't let me up so can you help" she asked with the please look in her eyes. I looked around the room and seen daya laying there tears escaped my eyes. "why" I thought to my self.