7 months and back to school

Dayas pov
I'm now seven months along and I can't go anywhere. I can only go to school then the precinct. "daya get ready we have a doctors appointment today" I hear mom yell. "I'm already ready" I say grabbing my purse. AT THE DOCTERS
I lift up my shirt so the doctor can do my ultrasound." Congratulation your having twins" doctor smith says. " would you like to know there gender" I nod yes. " a boy and a girl" I start to cry. " honey what's wrong" mom asks putting a hand on my shoulder. " I'm just so happy" I say between gasps. when we get home I mail the ultrasound pictures to fin,munch,nick,amanda,cragen, casey and Alex. I save one for mom and dad too. THE NEXT DAY
I get to school only to see people staring. it's been 7 months since I was last in school. For a while I forgot about Sara but today she remind me. "wow daya I didn't know you liked it by strangers" I turn around and slapped her. " you don't know my story so before you start judging walk in my shoes be me for the past 7 months go through what I have had to go through" I yell everyone was staring at me. I run out of the school and call mum. no answer. I call dad. no answer. so I decide to call Amanda. " manda can you come pick me up I need to get away from this hell hole" I say. " I'll be right there sweetie" she says before hanging up. "what the hell daya what was that for" Sara says behind me. " I'm tired of your shit Sara leave me alone" I say turning around. i see Amanda coming. " awe is that your girl friend" she says laughing. "Sara shut the fuck up" I say. "oh did I hurt your feelings" she says. something in me snapped. As Amanda stepped out of her car I hit Sara in the stomach. she hit me in the lip. I brought my knee to her face. she hit my stomach. "A-Amanda" I turn around with blood on my hands." s-something's not right she hit my stomach and I started to bleed" I say walking to Amanda's car. "Sara if this child dies I'm holding you on murder" I hear Amanda say. "oh and Sara I hope you rot in hell" I say before getting in Amanda's car.

Oooooo cliffhanger what do you think will happen
Sorry it took so long to update I was having writers block.
Vote comment share follow