7.

weeks later.

it was pretty quiet thru out the house, all you could hear was the faint sound of fresh prince on the tv. maybe a couple snores.

but the quietness quickly got ruined by a loud banging at the door.

Samaria Pov

"the fuck" i hop up, looking around realizing someone was at the door. "toot you ain't hear....dat" he wasn't even here.

we've been pulling all nighters like the first time a couple weeks ago.

i go look in the peep hole seeing my dad.

"this nigga gotta key what he banging for?" i open it revealing my dad wit some bags.

"dad what heck is you doin?" i squint at the bright sun light. "yo momma wanted me to bring these plates fo yall and wha the fuck are you still sleep?" he question me putting the food in the fridge. "i was out last night."

"wit who? that ken nigga? man when you gon dump dat wanna be street nigga?" my dad started going on and on, i couldn't even tell him we broke up.

"if he break yo heart ima kill-" he pauses watching me stand there wit a certain look on my face. "ima kill him, where's yo brother he kno?" i nodded laying back on the recliner.

"ima handle that boi, i heard he got some girl pregnant...i was hoping it wasn't you or i was gon fuck you up"

"dadddd, dangggg i'm not no goofy" i whine trying to go back to sleep. but my phone started ringing.

"LUCAS!"

"wha da fuck bro" i mumble, declining the call and siting up.

lucas comes joggin down the stairs. "wsp pops whatcu doin here?" he looks at me. i shrug, and leans over.

"you got work today?"

"nah, i don't work on weekends" my dad nods, "well come with me to run some errands. plus i wanna have a talk with you"

"ite pops give me an hour" duke runs back up to his room.

"as in for you, i'll be back later to give u that money for yo books"

"ok thank uuu" he kisses my forehead and heads out the house. i ended up fallin back to sleep, for 10 more minutes. but my was phone blowing up.

my bad i left, i had to do this video shoot. i'll pick you up at 3 so we can go out to eat or sum. 🧡

and he actually gives me an apology, sayin why he had to leave. AND doesn't fuckin ghost me.

i like daaaaat

okay, it's fine. at least you told me what was going on, most would ghost tf outta me. 🙃 but i'll see you soon :)

i go up to my room, seeing what i was bout to wear later. it's 12, so i got enough time.

i did my whole routine, just slipping on some jogging pants and a crop top. my phone ding.

aye save ma numba lil folks

dats definitely von.

ite, and it's big folks lil nigga🙃

u tweakin, don't get yo feelins hurt samaria.

🌚buy me some arizona tea

you don't got yo own money ? you "big folks"

stfu damn, speaking on the past

you ass lucky i'm round yo block

tf how u kno whea i'm at ? ✋🏾

i'm big bro , i need to kno dat if sum go down . and why u use so much emojis gang ?

my daddy put you up to that😃
so what even when i'm grown ima have u as a baby sitter?
and bc it adds sum spicy too it.

nah😭
ima always protect u fasho.
and if ain't me best believe twin on dat.

i feel like i got 3 older protective brothers now 😐 bring my tea gang

i gotcu.

damn lemme text nene too.

i shoot a text at nene, but this bitch comes walkin my room. "hoe wtf" she laughs sitting on the couch with me. " i seen you wit toosii ass all cuddle up and shit" i smirk; thinking bout this morning.

"we just chillin; we supposed to be doin sum today tho"

"fr? okay i see youuuuu, having yo fun"

"yep, he mad coo Jhené like, i'm not just sayin that because he my celebrity crush."

"i feel u on that" she turns her head look like she has something on her mind.

"hey i'm finna head out with my dad, you cool here or you want me to take u home?" he asks nene, she nods. lucas kisses her cheek and leaves out.

"spill sum on yo mind i can feel it" she starts breathing heavy, not even looking me in my eyes. "boo what's wrong?"

"plzzz don't tell yo brother besfran"

"i'm not damn, now tell me hoe"

"Samaria im serious..." i sigh, and grab her hand.

"gurl you kno i gotcu, and damn yo ass sweating hard asl...what is it jhene?"

"i think i'm pregnant..."