18.

KEEP UP YALL this shit finna get wild !!!

" Aye Samaria !!!" i heard toot call out to me. so i get up, slip on my rose gold, silk robe i had brung..and went to find him.

As im walking through the hallway, i notice the rose petals all over the floor. so me being me i had to follow em. and ironically they lead me right to toosii, in the bathroom.

"whatcu got going on in here" i see him, siting on the edge of the tub. the lil set up was real cute.

i grab one of the wine glasses, talking a sip

i grab one of the wine glasses, talking a sip. "damn, type of shit you be buying ima need this" i smack my lips, cause that was some of that good good.

He stood up, walking over to me. I look at him confused until he pulled the string of my robe. the soft fabric simply fell off my shoulders, making me shrug out of it.

"witco sexy ahh" my ole jolly as started cheesing, especially when he grabbed my hand..helping me in the tub.

it was the right temperature too. i leaned back closing my eyes, just enjoying the moment.

i felt hands sliding up my back, so my eyes popped open.

Omniscient POV

"relax" and she did, letting him take over. everything felt right at that moment.

He ended up getting in with her. Yaya, laying against his chest.

"you kno we been together for 5 months now?" Samaria asked, playing with the bubbles.

"hell yea..ts moved by so fast..soons you know it..you gon be carrying my seed" she laughed lowly, thinking about the possibility of having toosii bad ass kids. "my son son..gon be a mommy's boy...periodtt"

"nah..lil man gon be just like his pops"

"boyyyy..you wish" Samaria smacked her lips, and splashed water on him.

Lucas POV

I just got word from durk, that they got that nigga Ken. If I wasn't with my girl rn, i'd be over there rn.

"you okay?" Nene crawls over to my side of the bed. "yes ofc..just pops checkin in" she nods. "i talk to yo sister earlier..and i was talkin bout the baby shower and stuff"

"that's wsp..i can't wait to meet my son son or baby girl" i kiss her cheek, and stomach.

"yup"