16.

"here you go !" i bent down, giving the little girl a lollipop. she did very good, with her check up.

"YAyeeee!" i laugh, looking over to her guardian. "well everything seems to be looking healthy..and all good!! make sure..to invest in those kid drinks we talked about !"

"ok thank you so much,..i bet you would be or is great mother !"

i smile, at her as they walk out.

well..that was wholesome. i'd be a great tete too😏. speaking of...let me text nene..to make sure things went well.

everything all good ?

yeth!! healthyyyyy babyyy!!

what's the gender 😏

i walk to my locker to grab my stuff, so i can clock out. i text toosii too letting him know i'm out.

my phone dinged again for the 4th time in a row.

we don't know..we are having the gender sent to your email...bc maybeeee you can throw us a gender reveal party 😏😏😏🥴!!!!!

YESSSS...BITCH IM FINNA START SHOPPING NEOWWWW!!!

ekkkkk im so happy, got me jumping up and down in this place.

i hear a car horn. i look up seeing toosii standing by his car with flowers in his hand.

lordt-

i walk out the building, and started immediately smiling...he's so fuckin raw bruh. i squeeze some sanitizer in my hand before grabbing the flowers from him.

"nooo you didn't

"nooo you didn't..!" i inspect the roses, as he took my purse and stuff putting in in the car.

shole did..i just wanted to make yo day since i knew this was yo first day back in the building..."

"thank you baeeeeeee..you da bessstttt" i kiss both sides of his face, leaving a faint pink tint lip glosss. i laugh wiping it off, of him.

i couldn't stop smiling at him, so much...i actually think i'm fallin fasho.

he pulls up into the drive way, and looks over at me.

"so this wha we gon do...ima drop you off at the crib...get all dressed up..while i go handle the rest"

"but.."