9.

getting ready

i call up toosii to try to figure out what type of vibe is the date.

"hello?"

"yea, um ba-toot wha type of date is this?"

"mmm, we doin multiple things but i say sum that's comfortable to you and fye" i set up my camera, making him cheese hard.

i had lifted up my shirt a bit to put on some deodorant but i guess he seen a lil sum sum.

"aw shit, do that again i had blinked" he smirked getting closer to the camera. "boiiii bye"

"u seen my post ?" i nod, fixing my hair.

"i meant that fr fr"

"i hope so cause i feel da same way"

"word?"

"yep"

"u sum else, call me when u ready ite?"

"yea okay"

"see u ma" he hangs up and my music started to play again.

"TRUST AND BELIEVEEEE MEEEE" i sing along, looking thru my closet.

"ooouuu" i found the perfect outfit. something slight but good enough to pop out.

after getting ready i walked out the bathroom to my room seeing nene still knocked out

damn she might be pregnant foreal.

oh well i get to be a tete.

"nene i'm fins to go"

"k bring me back a pickle and some cotten candy plz" she gets under the covers, and I give her a nasty look.

"awl bitch, but ok" i kissed her forehead and closed my bed room door walking downstairs.

i see durk, and von on my couch playing 2k.

"my nigga when you get here?"

"like 20 minutes ago, NIGGA"

"man my dad keeping tabs on meeee, i'm finna leave watch my house, and don't have no stank hoes up in here" they both nodded and i texted toot to let me know im ready.

less than 10 minutes he pulled up.

"ite i'm gone" i run into lucas on the porch. "where you finna go lookin like that?" i roll my eyes and wave towards toot and winks back.

hehe😏

"i'm finna go chill wit toot real quick" i try to get past him.

"un un yall been hanging out a lot, wsp wit that?"

"he coo, we just friends..for now" i whispered the last part, and ran towards the car. "WHA YOU SAY?"

i get in the car and toot gives me a weird look. "what was that bout" i shrug "my brother being overprotective as usual like i'm not grown asl"