The... Store??

"Kenma where are we going now?" You asked.

"To the grocery store" he said.

"Oh ok" you responded.

A couple minutes after you guys arrived at the grocery store as you both walked in and grabbed a shopping cart.

As you guys walked around grabbing a bunch of snacks a certain song starts playing.

"Wait here" you said to which he nodded his head as he watched you run off.

[Kenmas POV]

"Where did they go" I thought to myself...

After a couple seconds they ran back into the aisle

"Close your eyes" they said so I did and I felt them put something on me... glasses?

And when i opened my eyes they were recording us.

They nodded their head aggressively so that the glasses on their head fell onto their eyes perfectly.

"This beat is my recital" they said and pointed to me.

"I think it's very vital" I said as they put their phone down and made me stand somewhere.

They faced me towards them and we both sang.

"To rock a rhyme that's right on time"

"Its tricky tricky to here we go"

[Random person POV]

I was shopping and I was about to walk into the snack aisle when I saw a cute couple dancing to the song playing on the loud speaker.

My 21 year old child can come buy his own pocky later on. Who would want to disturb this cute couple.

Maybe when he comes he can find a freaking girlfriend and move out of my house... when will he grow up. I thought to myself as i moved away from the aisle.

[Your POV]

"You keep on, rock shot, 'cause this is it" you said ending the song and picking up your phone.

"Well now that were dont with that wanna see my renegade" you said as you both laughed.

You both reached for pocky, chips, candy, and anything you could think of that would be good.

You guys paid and went back to the car loaded up the stuff and started driving off to kenmas house.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[A/N] So this was really short but yeah there will probably be another part today. But.... yeah I'm in the car rn with my brother and his family going on uber eats drives.

Kenma is so 😍😍😍 like I would do ANYTHING for that man. Ughhh why cant he be real.