STOPPP

After yesterday, you know everything that happened... anyways yeah after that you guys fell asleep, you both slept so peacefully. Then...

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

The alarm clock... rang so mf loud....

You tried to get up but you couldnt move, kenmas grip around you was too tight.

"Kenma Kenma." You said in a soft tone while slightly shaking him trying to wake him up. He was still asleep though...

Or maybe? thats what he wanted you to think.

"Kitty?" You whispered in a way that made his face turn red.

"Gotcha" You said winking at his slightly opened eyes as if he was still trying to hide the fact that he was awake.

"Fine Fine ill let you go." He said with a little pout on his face.

"You know we have to get ready, so get up ken." you said getting ready to shower.

"yeah yeah... your showering first thoughhhh" he said whining.

"Fine you shower first so you can wake up. Ill make you breakfast so you can eat while im showering okay?" You said with a smile.

"Noooo i dont want to eat by myself..." Kenma said whining yet again.

"God i love it when your clingy but seriously we don't have time for this ken." you said in a slightly giggling voice.

"What if we shower together?" He said looking up at you.

"Kenma-" he cut you off.

"I said we would go through everything together and you accepted." Kenma said looking up at you with a sad stare.

"KENMA!! YOU KNOW THATS NOT WHAT..." you grabbed a small pillow and started wacking him with it.

"I MEANT!!" you continued as you struggled blocking the pillow.

"I WAS KIDDING" he said laughing.

"PUDDING PLEASE-" trying to catch his breath when you actually ended up hitting him in the face with the pillow.

He stuffed his face into the bad in pain.

"OMG KEN I" you said leaning over him to check on him.

"GOTCHA" He said dragging you onto the bed and pulling you into a hug.

"UGHHHH" you said trynna get out and eventually giving up on escaping the prison that was... Kenmas arm.

It was a nice prison at least...

"Kenma for real lets get up.... At this point i dont care if we shower together." You said in a slightly serious voice.

"Really" He shot up looking at you in the eyes.

"Maybe next time." You wink at him and run into the restroom locking the door.

"Ken just use your phone for like 15 minutes im sure you can manage to live without me in your arms for like 15 minutes right." You screamed about to turn on the shower.

"Its your fault if i die today" he said in a pouty tone.

Then you heard the animal crossing music start... you laughed.

[After showering]

"See ken that wasnt so hard was i-" You stopped as you saw him on the floor.

"Kenma get up and go shower... your not gonna get me this time..." You said drying your hair.

"Ken its not funny...." You said approaching him slowly...

"K-Kitty???" You said... no reaction.

"OMG KENMA ARE YOU OKAY?!?!" you said as you fell onto the floor trying to see what happened.

"Mmmm" You heard.

"...." you stayed quiet

"Ken?" You said slightly shaking him.

"Mmmm... pudding? what are you doing? why am i on the floor?" he asked in a sleepy tone.

"OH MY GOD KENMA I THOUGHT YOU ACTUALLY DIED ON ME... WHY THE HELL WEARE YOU SLEEPING ON THE FLOOR" You basically yelled.

"Thats a good question" He replied looking around.

"Oh my lord im convinced that you have the memory of a fish right now ken... Anyways get up and go take a shower. Im gonna get ready and then make us breakfasst so hurry up okay?" You asked.

"Okay" he said with a yawn as he walked into the restroom.

You did your make up and your hair then you went down stairs to make breakfast, french toast to be exact, cause your basically Gordan Ramsey duh.

Its been a while since the shower stopped so you went up to tell kenma that breakfast was ready and you opened the door.

"Huh-"

"WOAH I DIDNT- I MEAN, YOU KNOW WHAT IM GONNA GO WAIT AT THE TABLE" You yelled closing the door....

"I thought he would be done changing- Oh wait he didnt even look for close before he went into the shower.... that makes sense...." you thought to yourself.

"Why did i have to walk in there as soon as he dropped the towel to change" you thought with a bright blush on your face....

"Why was it so big tho- STOP STOPPPP THINKING ABOUT IT Y/N." you slapped yourself.

_______________________________________________________________________

[A/N] This wasssss gonna be longer but im tired so yeah... sorry for just leaving for like 2 days i might just disappear and never come back if my parents see how many absences i have, missing assignments i have yet to do, and how bad my grades are. So yeah... But the next part is gonna be good. 👀👀