Together :)

TW: Self Harm, Abuse, Gaslighting, Swearing, S3xual Assult

After you guys pulled into his driveway he turned off the car and grabbed your hand with both of his, a he said:

"This is OUR. Home not your parents house, not Kuroo's house, not anybody elses house. Its ours and anyone who says otherwise is full of shit." While smiling at brightly, god you loved his fucking smile.

You nodded happily as you got off the car and ran to him as you hugged him tightly.

"Pudding i have a spare room you can stay there okay." he said hugging you back.

"You don't wanna sleep with me?" you said as you looked up at him with puppydog eyes.

"Of course I do I just didn't wanna force something onto you, i wanted you to be comfortable." He said picking you up and sitting you on the front of his car.

"I wasn't aware that it wasn't obvious while you fell asleep cuddling my thighs on our first day kitty." you said looking at him while playing with his hair.

A light blush popped up on kenmas face and you laughed.

"Thanks for your consideration though ken. But now that im gonna be living with someone, especially since that someone is you, i'd rather not sleep alone." you said as you cupped kenmas face.

He smiled and got you off the car.

"What if we put your vanity where my gaming set up and then move both of our set ups to the extra room i have and we can make it like those cute gaming couple set ups." he said as he turned to you while swing your hand which was in his.

You nodded your head excitedly.

You guys started moving the stuff in and Kenma had called Kuroo and Lev after like 5 minutes because you both got tired after just moving in the clothes.

Talk about your ✨Personal Manual Labor Workers✨ all Kenma did was say that they could talk to you a little after they finished.

[Time skip after you guys finished]

Your setups looked amazing together, somewhat like the picture down below.

After admiring the room with Kenma you felt stares burning into the back of your head, it was Kuroo and Lev

"Do you guys want something to eat?" I said looking at all of them. Their eyes were practically glowing.

You all went down stairs and you looked in the fridge

"You guys down for salad with chicken??" you said and they were all staring at you... or you thought they were when you noticed Kenma wasnt sitting with them. You looked up since you were ducking down to see clearly in the fridge. There he was just standing there.

"Nope Nope Nope" you shoved him to his seat,

"Stay there, you can help me another day because this is me showing gratitude to you, Kuroo, and Lev for your guys' kindness. And you chop too slow and I'm starving." You gave him a quick smile and walked to the kitchen, by the time you looked back they weere at the little winddow part of the kitchen watching you.