Suprise

Lev POV:

Releases the cat...
'Yes right on time' I thought to myself. Kuroo nudged me over and I caught myself...
"Awwww look at them they're so cuteee" I bugged kuroo.
"Yeah yeah now shut up they are gonna hear us" Kuroo said nudging me again.
I nudged him back.
We nudged each other until...

Oops-

Your POV:

*rustle*

"Hmmm?" You said as you turned your head to the bush that the noise came from.

"Fucking idiots." You heard kenma mumble under his breath.

"Get out. She heard you" Kenma said looking at the bush.

The two guys stood up and looked at you...

"Supriseeee" they said shaking their hands.

"Kuroo? Lev?" You said laughing realizing what happened.

They just stood there embarrassed of their behavior and getting seen when they were supposed to stay hidden.

"So you guys were holding the cat back there?" You asked holding the cat

"Yup" Lev said with a smile.

"Gosh my back hurts from hiding in that bush" kuroo complained.

"You were the one that said you want to help deal with it." Kenma said rolling his eyes while you all just laughed.

You guys took a picture all together and then just one of you and Kenma. To commemorate the day you dedicated your lives to one an other.

Laying under the stars.

With the love of your life and your guy's closest friends.

A life you could have never imagined.

Had you not met Kenma your world would be completely different.

You eventually fell asleep under the stars and Kenma noticed immediately.

He picked you up and gently placed you down in the tent.

"You guys can go now I'll see you soon, thanks for this" Kenma said dismissing kuroo and lev before walking into the tent and zipping it closed he stared at you as you layed there asleep.

Observing every single little detail of your face as he fell asleep next to you.

Next morning:

You woke up in the tent and Kenma wasn't next to you so you walked out to see almost every thing packed up and Kenma picking up the remaining stuff. As he turned to see you he let out a little giggle.

"Good morning sunshine" he said with a smile as he pointed to his hair.

Flustered from the fact that he called you sunshine you you turned to the rear view mirror of kenmas car to see that your hair was a mess.

You immediately tried to fix it and Kenma just laughed.

"You look perfectly fine we're going straight home anyways calm down" he said in between his laughter.

You just smacked his chest and continued to fix your hair.

Eventually you guys got home and he just dragged you back into bed.

He held you close and you guys fell back asleep saving the wedding preparations for another day.

_________________________________________

[A/N] I went afk for a while lmaooo umm well ya hopefully the final part will be up by the end of this week. Sorry for a short chapter and well yeah bye bye~