Eclipse

The war with Gaea was over. The Gods had won. But our hero had lost everything, the love of his life, his friends. He was utterly broken. Annabeth gave her life to defeat Gaea, as did his friends. Everyone had lost someone but none suffered like him. Percy blamed himself for their deaths.

The worst part was that his friends from the camp started avoiding him. Only Nico, Will, Clarisse, and Chris ever spoke to him. Grover talked to him whenever he could but, he too, left soon to perform his duties as the Lord of the Wild. Due to this, Percy lost the will to live. From the outside, one would think he was just grieving but that was not the case whatsoever.

He stopped eating, stopped going to the campfires, stopped training. He never left his cabin, he would just lay there, his face stoic and emotionless, his eyes providing a window to his wounded soul. Physically, he changed too. His hair became longer and ragged, his eyes lost their twinkle and their usual mirth. He lost weight considerably. He was fading.

Nico knew what was happening to Percy. He tried to tell him that but instead of getting fearful, Percy just stared at Nico as if accepting his end.

He started to spend time on his own, evading everyone. Unknown to him, a pair of twins were observing him from far away.

/\

Artemis and Apollo were banished to the island of Delos after the war, by Zeus. Artemis had convinced Zeus to not turn Apollo into a mortal.

Why did Zeus want to turn Apollo, you ask. Because the knucklehead thought Apollo controlled the prophecies. 

Of course, Artemis knew prophecies didn't work like that and tried to reason with her father, only to get banished to their sacred island along with her brother.

They sat on the edge of a cliff and looked at Perseus in the distance.

"Our ocean is losing the will to live."

Yes, 'our'.

They both had no qualms about sharing the demigod despite the differences in their persona and qualities. They both loved him and knew neither could live without the son of Poseidon.

In frustration, Apollo threw his ukulele off the cliff, watching it break into a million pieces as it collided into the ground below.

Apollo was often an irresponsible God, known to bed every attractive person he saw. But his love for Percy was genuine, and so was Artemis'.

Both gods were deep in thought to save their love. Suddenly, Artemis whipped her head towards Apollo with a twinkle in her eyes.

"We can save our little ocean and make him ours."

"But sis, how?"

Artemis smiled, "We take a page out of father's book."

/\

Percy was walking towards the woods. No one knew or cared where he was going. He walked for what seemed like hours and came to a pine tree, sitting down against the tree to rest. He closed his eyes and his mind was flooded with her memories. He could not help but let out tears at his lost love. He soon started sobbing with his hands over his face.

CREAK

His head snapped up at the voice and he stood up, with riptide in his hands. He walked forwards to see himself face to face with two wolves. For some reason, he didn't think they were harmful and lowered his sword. He observed them both. One was grey and had a silvery aura around it and the other was dark ochre and had a golden aura around it.