Games

Percy Jackson had been staying with the hunt for about 2 weeks. Almost all the hunters had accepted him as their brother, apart from a few (three guesses who). 

He enjoyed himself immensely with his sisters. From playing pranks on Thalia to witty banter with Artemis herself, Percy found a family in the hunt. Percy had introduced many games to satisfy the competitive nature of Thalia and her Mistress. They had stakes too. This particular game had the conditions of Percy learning archery if he lost. If he won, he was free from chores for a week.

How was the game played? Percy had to intercept Lady Artemis' arrows from a mere hundred feet. Of course, the hunt didn't believe a 'mere male could do such a thing', and Percy was itching to prove them wrong (Of course, they were joking, but Percy was dense as fuck).

Percy and Artemis were in their positions, the hunters around them, supporting (surprise) their patron. 'At least Thalia is supporting me'. Percy thought with a smile. 

"Go Lady Artemis! Kick my cousin's ass!" 

'Never mind that'

The two competitors were eyeing each other warily as the hunt fell silent. Artemis drew her bow and fired an arrow, all with the speed of lightning. Percy barely had time to uncap riptide, before the arrow grazed past his arm, drawing blood. The hunt erupted in cheers as the first round went to Artemis. Percy growled at Artemis' triumphant smirk before composing himself to face her once again.

The goddess fired two arrows in quick succession. Percy's eyes widened momentarily before he closed them and sensed the disturbance in the (force) water vapor around him. Sure enough, he could sense two projectiles moving towards him, rippling through the air. He gave in to his instincts and split the two arrows with a flick of his sword. The entire hunt fell silent. They coudn't believe their mistress had lost, to a boy, no less!

Percy, on the other hand, was smiling as if the national cookie day had arrived early. He started to speak, and probably tease Thalia, before Artemis waved her hand, emmiting a bright silver light. When the glow cleared, the entirety of the hunt burst into boisterous laughter. 

Percy just stood there, confused, until Thalia gestured to his body. Percy followed her gaze and shrieked in surprise. In place of Percy Jackson, there was now standing a pretty girl with raven hair and green eyes.

Percy promptly fainted.