Archery

It was no secret that Percy was absolutely dreadful in archery. So when his girlfriend offered him archery lessons, he vehemently denied them. Too bad his girlfriend was a goddess who wouldn't take no for an answer.

After dinner, Percy found himself in the archery arena, grumbling about 'evil girlfriends'. Artemis just stood next to him with an amused smile on her face.

Percy took a bow and notched an arrow on the string. Artemis grimaced at his terrible stance but did not say anything. He faced the target and let go of the string.

WHOOOSH!! 

Artemis blinked as something flew past her head. She looked at Percy, who turned around and laughed nervously. He had managed to almost hit her while facing in the opposite direction. She stared at Percy who rubbed his neck sheepishly. 'Cute', Artemis thought, but she did not dare say that aloud. Instead, she put up a menacing glare.

"Sorry", Percy said sheepishly.

"Sorry? Thats it?", said Artemis, glaring at Percy.

"Yes?"

"..."

"..."

Artemis sighed in defeat and spoke, "Pick up your bow and a set of arrows"

Percy blinked. "Why?", he asked dumbly.

"Because I am gonna teach you archery. Now pick them up", she snapped.

Percy scrambled off his feet and fumbled with the bow before finally picking it up. Artemis hid a smirk of amusement when she saw how afraid his boyfriend was of her.

"Now take up this stance", Artemis ordered while setting up herself against Percy. Percy turned bright red when Artemis' hand brushed up against his manhood. Artemis smirked when she noticed his face. She decided to have some fun with him.

She leaned in and nipped at his ears and whispered huskily, "Are you alright Percy?" sending shivers down his body. He could only nod dumbly as she started to press a trail of kisses along his jaw and collarbone.

She bit him softly on his neck, drawing a plethora of pain and....pleasure. Percy finally snapped out of his stupor and growled possessively. He faced Artemis and lunged at her, smashing his lips onto hers. Artemis was taken aback by the change but soon kissed back fervently. 

Archery was promptly forgotten.