ICE CREAM

It was a sunny day in the hunt. The birds chirped happily in the trees, the hunters were performing their chores and cool winds swept through the plains. In this tranquil atmosphere, Percy was bored as fuck.

He and Artemis were lying on the bed in her tent, each playing with the other's hair. Artemis was lost in her thoughts. More specifically, thoughts about the raven-haired boy she loved.  

"Artyyy..". Perseus whined, snapping Artemis from her thoughts. Artemis let out an exasperated sigh. "What, Perseus?"

"It's Percy". Percy pouted. Artemis just shook her head fondly, allowing a small smile to light up her face at her lover's childlike ways. Not that she was complaining, she loved his baby seal face although it was too cute sometimes.

"I'm bored, Arty", Perseus whined, snuggling closer to Artemis. 

Artemis just pecked his cheek. "What do you want to do then?"

"I want Ice-Cream". Artemis snapped her head towards Percy and blinked. She could never understand what went in her boyfriend's mind, half the time.

"Why?". Artemis facepalmed internally. It was a stupid question to ask. Of course, Percy wanted ice cream because he wanted to eat it. However, his answer baffled Artemis yet again.

He smirked before answering. "Because I love to boop your nose with it and lick it off. Your face goes red as fuck and-"

"Percy!"

Artemis playfully scowled at Percy, her face struggling to contain her blush. Percy just smirked again at Artemis' flushed expression before pecking her lips as a peace offering.

"Better?"

"Better"