technoblade x reader: imma be (w.i.p.)

a/n (author's note)- just a quickie,, this is a songfic and the attached media is the song imma be by the black eyed peas :) also might end up a lemon, but not to worry, i will provide a lemon emoji (🍋) and a warning before it starts. this is also his mc skin not himself bc i can milk the appearance a lot more lolol

trigger warning: night clubs, cussing, dresses/feminine clothing, alcohol (specifically scotch)

reader pronouns: she/her

reader p.o.v.

my skin felt almost tight as i applied the last of my makeup for the evening. it was a special occasion after all, seeing as my friend was finally successful in convincing my ass out of my house for the night to go clubbing.

i felt confidence flow through my veins as i looked at my f/c satin dress accompanied by a f/c themed makeup look. 

i took a quick glance at myself in the mirror one last time and said "i'mma be on the next level. i'mma be rocking over that bass tremble." i tried to ease my nerves with fake confidence.

hearing a honk outside from my best friend i grabbed my matching handbag and rushed out the door, immediately throwing open my friend's car door and tossing myself into my seat.

"hi stinky~" my best friend cooed at me.

"hi whore~" i cooed back. "hit the gas before i wimp out."

"sure thing." my best friend cranked up the car radio and took off.

the car purred with the bass of the song. i laughed in the exhilaration of freedom.

our ride quickly came to an end as we pulled up to the club. i read the name and cringed a little at the cheesy names they always seemed to give clubs. b/s/f seemed to notice my sigh of irritation and quickly grabbed my hand, forcing me in. 

a guard immediately stopped us. "name?"

my best friend looked at the man with a "are you fucking with me" look they always seemed to perfect. "c'mon, gary. you know me."

"just joshing with you guys. come on in." gary quickly pulled back his body along with the red tape dividing us from the club

i immediately took in my surroundings with that first step. pink, red, and blue neon signs all decorated the walls which themselves were brick. the bars, tables, and chairs were all extremely modern and sleek with a black plastic-looking shine. of course there was a loft which also seemed to have off-to-the-side rooms for god-knows-what. 

i decided to approach the bar first. i slid up to a chair and my bestie slid next to me. 

"i'll have a (drink of choice), please."

"god, you're so predictable. cancel that, bartender, we want two shots of scotch."

"of course you're already trying to get me drunk. you know i'm a lightweight, asshole."

they laughed. "of course, but only one shot makes you fun and less anxious and overthinking. i'm doing you a solid."

i stuck out my tongue at them and the bartender came back. quickly they pushed the shots to us and my best friend and i immediately cheered and took our shots.

i felt it almost instantaneously. my head was already fuzzy and i was giggling as soon as i put down the cup.

"haha... it's been a while." i giggled

"god, girlie, it really has been hasn't it." they sighed. "remember you're tipsy already don't go looking for some ass."

"aww... but look at that guy over there~ he looks so handsome and cute. i think i could do that~"

"girl- do what you want but don't fuck anyone. you're unpure in logic."

"yOu'Re UnPuRe In LoGiC~" i mocked.

"god. okay, dumbass, go do your thing, i'll watch and make sure you're okay from afar."

i giggled. "okaY~"

i made my way over to the stranger i had pointed out earlier. though i was buzzed i didn't stumble at all in my f/c heels. 

"hello, handsome~" i said, taking in the stranger's appearance. he had a underbite of sharp canines and he was dressed fairly well with a red button-up and black dress pants. gold chains decorated the belt loops of his pants and a small diamond pendant held together under the collar of his button-up. he had pastel pink hair which cascaded in a ponytail down his right shoulder. 

"heyh-" he exclaimed in confusion, turning to me. 

'holy shit he's taller than i thought-'

i immediately gained some soberness in the pure fascination i had in this person. "h-hi-! sorry, i don't mean to be rude, i just thought you looked so... fly? is that a good word?" i thought out loud.

"oh, thanks." he flashed me a toothy smile. "you seem pretty fly too. though, i would call you more pog than fly, haha-"

"i'm sorry, i'm super awkward and i just saw you from the bar-" i gestured to the bar and we both looked over to find b/s/f waving obnoxiously. 

"rEMEMBER TO KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS!" they called from across the room. 

i hid my face in my palms. "i'm sorry about them, that's my friend who dragged me here..."

"no worries, ha. i was dragged here too but by my friend, skeppy." he pointed at a man watching him closely from behind his back and though i couldn't glance for long enough to take in a lot of skeppy's features, but it appeared like he was also dressed up. "my 21st birthday was recently and we thought this would be a good post-birthday celebration... and by we i mean him."

"oh, pog. i turned 21 i think (insert months ig) months ago..." i paused. "yeah it was (month number) months ago." 

'did i just say pog out loud-'

"i'm sorry this is off-topic-- i didn't catch your name?"

"oh! sorry! yeah, my name is y/n. what about you?"

"dave. though i also go by techno."

"oh my god that's fucking poG-" i stopped myself. "i'm so sorry i'm such a fucking nerd-"

"oh, it's fine. i don't mind." he gave me a gentle smile.

i tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, blushing and smiling like a fool. "thanks."

a/n- sorry 'bout the short and abrupt end, i just lost like 90% of my motivation to write ha. maybe come back in a few and this'll be finished :)