raver!technoblade x raver!reader: little kandi raver

a/n: ok yeah ik it's based off another song leave me be- i got inspired

trigger warnings: uhh raves?, swearing probably

reader pronouns: she/her

reader p.o.v.:
i looked down at my arms which were covered in kandi singles, cuffs, and 3-d cuffs. it was my first rave ever and though i was nervous i was more excited to meet people and trade kandi. i had already traded with a few people, receiving a kandi star crown, a singlet with the word "swag" on it, and an epic rotating cuff that was covered in rainbows. 

seeing the mosh pit forming from all of the people, i stuck to the rim, making sure that i wasn't going to be hit. i saw a man  walking toward me. he was about 6'2" and lanky while still managing to look handsome. he had a mop of natural brown hair and brown eyes. his style consisted of a neon green fishnet glove on his right arm and a neon pink one on his left. he wore baggy holographic cargo pants and a cropped tank top with s3rl's logo on it. 

walking up to me he smiled gently and my heart skipped a beat.

"hey, i noticed you seemed a little out of your element. is this your first rave?" he paused for a second. "i'm sorry that probably came out wrong- i just wanted to see if you wanted to come into the mosh pit with me." he told me, rather loudly considering the bass was completely cranked up and boosted. 

"oh, no don't worry about it! i'd love to go into the mosh pit but i'm a bit... nervous i'm gonna get hit!" i laughed. 

"don't worry, take my hand i'll lead you into it!" he smiled. "my name's dave, by the way! what's yours?"

"oh, it's y/n!"

"pog!"

dave took my hand in his and my face flushed. without too much force we made it in about halfway toward the middle and he pulled me in a bit closer. laughing, i found i was surprisingly comfortable around dave, even though he was a stranger. what was this?

in the mosh pit we all followed suit in the jumping and screaming. it was exhilarating. 

suddenly the dj shouted into the mic, "okay, ravers and kandi kids! this next song is by the infamous s3rl" he paused for dramatic effect, "get hype for little kandi raver!"

i smiled. 'i love this song...'

i looked over and dave looked absolutely thrilled. "this is my favorite of their songs!"  he told me, his smile growing wider by the second. 

i smiled back at him. "me too!"

he started to sing, "little kandi raver, she's my number one!" he leaned over and booped my nose. my face flushed as my smile grew with my giggling. 

he continued, "and everytime i see her moving, she's always having fun! she's my little kandi raver, see her shake her thing!"  he spun me around, me letting out a giant laugh as i spun.

"i love to see her dance and i love to hear her siiing~!" he pointed a fake microphone toward me.

techno p.o.v.
i pointed an invisible microphone toward her. 

her voice filled my ears and it was... magical. like pure serotonin. 

"kandi boy raver, he's the one for me!" she held my hand and leaned against me, but after a few seconds she leaned back in and our faces were inches away. i could see an obvious blush on her face, and not going to lie, mine was probably worse.

her singing got quieter but she kept on, unmoving from our position. "and when the music starts to play he'll be dancing to the beat..."

it's now or never. the play of the game. i leaned in, and surprisingly, y/n did too. our lips met and even through the giant crowd everyone managed to wolf-wistle our way in approval. i heard a few calls of "get some!" or "wooo! kiss her! kiss her! kiss her!" and it made me laugh as i pulled away.

"be my little kandi raver?"

"so long as you're my kandi boy raver~"