🖤Stalker x Yandere🖤

So this ship is mainly about Dreamnoblade/Technodream but the dream harem will also be added.
-----
Stalker: Dream
Yandere: Technoblade
-----
(remember this is mainly bottom dream, and no we do not ship the real people only their ocs!!)
-----
AU:  Is an highschool au
-----
Summary:

Dream is a lovable and smart boy who was loved by many people in his school, he lives alone in his home and never lets people inside his room for some reason, he was a smart, cunning, and handsome boy.

Technoblade is a strong, handsome and competitive guy, many females swoon around him hoping that one day they'll have a chance to be held by him in his strong arms.

The two boys were both competitive with eachother with nearly everything, everyone in the school calls them rivals or frenemies because both act like rivals but are also good friends.

But the only thing they didn't know about eachother is that both has deep feelings for eachother.

Both were Love sick.

Dream always follows techno after school when no one was around and always took pictures of him without anyone noticing, hanging those pictures around his room, he always closes the curtains of his rooms windows and never lets his friends get near his room.

Technoblade will always keep an eye on the people who talks or even get near dream seeing if they are going to be a target or not, all of the murder cases was all because if him, but he was too smart for the cops to suspect him.
-----

🖤I would put some recommendations on who techno will kill but maybe it will spoil it, so if you want to make this tell me :)🖤