😈Town's Outcast👿

Ship: MCYT x Dream

Main Ship: Dreamnoblade

AU: Fantasy world, Villain's Origin

Summary/desc:

In a small town a unmarried woman had given birth to a child with small black horns and dark scales along with a tail.

The eyes of the baby were inhumane or abnormal from the rest of the people in the village. Any normal human would be miserable or get rid of the baby but the mother loved the child dearly.

She was not bothered by the large amounts of criticism and insults that were thrown at her from all of the towns folks, she'd just ignore them or turn a blind eye.

Although they are poor because no one would buy anything that they sell or give them a job because of the child's appearance they still managed to try live a happy life.

One day the mother managed to enroll him to a school after being able to get a fair amount of money.

He was an outcast because of his appearance and features, he'd get bullied multiple times making him go insecure about his body tow hitch made him avoid social interaction or covered his 'abnormal' features.

One day the bullies crossed the line and tried to rip the scales out of his skin and had been able to break a horn.

Luckily, a teacher found him being assaulted and stopped the bullies before they could do something to his tail.

The teacher became his friend and safe place or- person and he'd come to tell him Everytime he gets bullied, the teacher was soon fired because of him defending the child but that didn't make him hate him.

The mother and teacher met and became friends while the child felt awful for making him loose his job.

The bullying worsened when the teacher was not there anymore giving him multiple scars and injury.

One time he fainted from blood lose and he woke up his body freezing from the cold night wind showing that Jo one came to help.

A few years had gone by as he was now 12 and the towns folks had enough of the mother and child making them destroy their house and kill his mother.

Him and the teacher, who is now a baker, escaped from the towns people and moved to a different town.

The Village showed the same hospitality as the other town but did not show that much bullying.

Years go by making the child 14 and the noble man of the Village they were living at ordered the guards to capture the child to become his 'pet' when he had heard from countless gossip that the boy had grown wings.

The baker(teacher) resisted leading to his demise as the child had just walked in to it and ran for his dear life.

Fortunately he got away and decided to live inside a cave and made a small cabin throughout those hard years (21 yrs old).

When he went out to go hunting he heard a unusual sound that sounded like a pig but more horrific.

That is when he saw him.

(Rushed and will probs make a part 2)